1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Nightlife for New Year's weekend

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by vegasnewbie85, Dec 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasnewbie85

vegasnewbie85 Newbie

I see many deals on livingsocial and groupon for club vip passes etc. and wondering if I should get one such as the V card or one of the other passes or if I should just go bar to bar but seems likes prices to get in are so much so thinking passes might be the way to go? Myself and my best friend will be there for several days starting on the morning of January 1. Any club suggestions or party pass suggestions? She has mentioned going to Drai's and Britney Spears concert but not sure if those are good choices and if so, which day is the best day to go to Drai's or other clubs?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are no good days to go to drias but then again if you like britney u might like drias just be safe .

most off the groupon are b and c level clubs and you have to get to them very early .

no matter were you go if its a top club u will be waiting to get in

3. Coupee36

Coupee36 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drais Beach Club for me is only decent during the summer. They have the worse headliners, and not worth it to me. I was there just this past weekend, and Drais wasn't even opened on a Saturday night. I also went there 4 months ago, it was terrible. THey didnt have that many people, so they blocked off the beach access, which i think was terrible since that is the highlight of Drais beach club, the view!

Drais after hours, well... that all depends, I dont like it much but it is the best after hours on the strip. But to me, its just to ghetto. I was there 2 months ago, and 3 fights in a matter of getting in line, walking to the bar, and by the main stage. Then again, what do you expect at 5AM with thousands of drunks and Ego trips..

You're going to be there on the 1st of Jan? If so, it shouldn't be too bad. But I suggest, presale GA or knowing a promoter that you can tip to get you in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.