1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mike Isabella...

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by undathesea, Dec 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He has three restaurants in my neighborhood now and I've been to all three over the last week. They're all housed on the same block on the ground floor of the same building. Kapnos is an excellent Mediterranean tapas restaurant... had dinner there last Saturday with my old lady and another couple. Pepita is a tiny Mexican place with the best guac and margaritas I've ever had (and tiny might be an understatement). In fact, after two margaritas last night, I was really lit up.

His latest restaurant is Yona. A quaint ramen noodle shop that I walked down to for lunch with a friend today. They officially open for dinner tonight. Mike was sitting two tables away from us when we walked in. Another restauranteur/club owner was right behind us when we walked in. So, there's been a lot of talk lately in the neighborhood and people are REALLY excited that it opened. By the time we left there was quite a crowd stirring at the desk and outside the restaurant.

Lunch was a smash hit. Very excellent food. At $73 for lunch it was a little pricey, but definitely well worth it.

If you have the means, get to a Mike Isabella restaurant immediately.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.