1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Human Nature Christmas Show -- It is a MUST see!

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Flowers, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen Human Nature at least once at the CET venue and three times at Venetian, so I am clearly a fan. Last night I saw their Christmas show. IT WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did some of their regular Motown songs but it was mostly holiday music and it was amazing. I literally almost cried during the show it was that good. (I love Christmas music.) They had a special guest performer. Her name is Ruby Lewis and her voice is truly heavenly. The guys mentioned that she performed during the Macy's Thanksgiving parade and would soon be on Broadway for the first ever Broadway Cirque show. Because of her voice, I will be going!

I bought three Human Nature holiday CDs, which they signed. I asked where they would be after January and they said they couldn't say but they WILL BE in Vegas. I told one of them I was a fan and would find them and they said they would be easy to find so something tells me they are either renewing at Venetian or maybe back with CET?!?! I like their show in the Venetian showroom so if they do move it will be interesting to see them in a new venue.

I am typing this on my phone while playing Bingo at Palace Station :) and then headed to the VMB meet at 5.

Bottom line, if you like Human Nature or Christmas music YOU MUST SEE THIS SHOW! It ends BEFORE Christmas. I otherwise would see it again when I am back in Vegas at the end of December.

2. pbqltbook

pbqltbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Totally agree.

3. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope that they are there March 16-22!

4. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure I'd want to see a Christmas show in March

5. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen Human Nature 4 times; twice at IP and twice at Venetian. I was hoping to see their Christmas show but it is dark when I'm in Vegas Dec 6-10.

6. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are my wife's favorite Vegas act. Thanks for the review. Maybe we can make it to one of their Christmas shows someday.

7. FL Mary

FL Mary Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the review. I plan to see this show next month when I visit Vegas.

8. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FL Mary, Both PBQLTBOOK and I can guarantee you will enjoy the show! Breanna61, sorry you will miss it this time but hopefully next time. Hope you and your wif Bard will get to see them soon. Big brother, Human Nature, will definitely be somewhere in Vegas when you are here in March. My guess is there will be press soon concerning either a renewal of the Venetian contract or an announcement about their new venue, which is why they couldn't tell me the specific scoop. Enjoy them in March!

9. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the review/endorsement, Flowers. We've never seen Human Nature for whatever reason, and I decided this would be the perfect opportunity. My wife loves

Christmas music, and I enjoy Motown....looks like the best of both worlds. I just booked the December 14th performance and will surprise the wife. We will be there with our VMB bracelets on. :santa

Note: Travelzoo is currently offering a nice discount for the HN Christmas performances.

10. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We catch them whenever we can, and can definitely say that the Christmas show is fantastic. I HATE Christmas music and loved the show so much last year that we're going back again this year. Last year's guest star was Robin Meade from Headline News, who has an excellent voice.

Catch them while you can, because word has it that they aren't getting renewed at V/P and will be moving elsewhere. Not just them - V/P is completely revamping all their shows.

11. NickyJ

NickyJ Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. I saw their Christmas show last week and enjoyed it. Like Mirageluvr, had never seen Human Nature before, and wanted to catch a show before they left V/P.

12. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many performances cancelled for the rest of December.
    We secured tickets for Dec. 22nd. Showtime changed from 7pm to 1pm.
    Hell, it's the holidays. Gives us more time to play later in the evening.
    I know we'll love the show. Last year's
    was phenomenal.
    :santa :beer:

13. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What ones were cancelled? You talking about the block between 12/1 and 12/13 or other shows? http://www.palazzo.com/entertainment/shows/human-nature-christmas-2015.html

As far as the normal audience: Is this a bunch of folks sitting and watching a show, folks dancing in the aisles and singing along, or a mix of both? I assume it's mostly older folks who actually know what Motown is, which probably means sitting :)

14. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely some dancing, which is encouraged by the performers, especially near the end, but mostly sitting (though moving a lot in the seats LOL). I definitely wanted to stand/dance more but didn't as I knew I would be blocking the view of others. You'll have a great time though, so head to Human Nature the Christmas Show!

15. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My show on 12/14 is on, and I'm jazzzzzzzzed. :santa

16. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  17. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, that's a great deal. Even at full price the show was WELL worth it.

18. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Forgot to reply after the show and say thanks for posting the review. I wouldn't have gone if I hadn't seen it here. Had a good time.

Those of you in town tomorrow - GO SEE IT! Try not to get seats on the far edges of the theater, or you'll miss some of the funny pics they show.

19. thenuke1

thenuke1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seen them twice. Once full blown motown and this last trip during the holiday show...

I will admit i was a bit let down when i heard the first few songs were Christmas songs but they put the motown twist and the show was awesome.

I bought travel zoo tickets and was seated in the back... as soon as we walked in the usher asked if we would like seats in the front row... that was awesome.

great show . will see them again wherever they are.

EDIT

per the Venetian website

"Stay tuned for an exciting new Human Nature show announcement set to open in early 2016"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.