1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Suites at The Fremont

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by PrincessaMyron, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

Greetings,

I've seen a few posts about suites at The Fremont and wondered how these are booked?

Hubby and I will be visiting 12/15-21 and when I called for reservations, they said they were on a request-only basis.

We are low to mid-rollers, with most of our play at The Fremont, so any advice on how to score a bigger room would be great!

Thanks,
    Lauren in TX

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, if their operation is similar to Cal & MSS, only a host can book a suite. I say similar because Cal & MSS have the same GM. Fremont has their own, but B Connected points still count and wagers at all three count towards your home comps, downtown property.

Do you have a host?

3. PrincessaMyron

PrincessaMyron Low-Roller

Nope, I don't believe we do. I am a bit shy when it comes to asking for considerations, so any advice would be quite welcome.

4. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got upgraded to a mini-suite for the last couple nights of our stay at Fremont in July due to on-going issues with the AC unit in our room. The front desk people seem to have some discretion with upgrades. We are also low rollers with a gambling budget of $100-$200 per day.

5. Sue24

Sue24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do these suites look like? Could someone post some pictures? Thanks.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.