1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Kitties and Cucumbers

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by irishdave, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irishdave

irishdave VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mods, no hard feelings if you deem a youtube link inappropriate. I just couldn't help but think of PayTriple and his trip reports when I saw this. I hope his kitties don't react like this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if_eqlRY4WM

2. LucyR.

LucyR. VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I will go buy a cucumber to keep my kitten from biting me I just got a 10 week old kitten and she loves to bite me. I have a spray bottle of water and that works as long as I have the bottle near me.

Does anybody have any other handy ideas because I have never owned a kitten or cat. She has lots of toys and she visits my neighbors who have two dogs that she plays with and gets real angry when she has to come home. I sometimes feel too sick to play with her since I am a senior. The kitten is a calico with some tabby in her. She was born to a feral mother cat. A neighbor lied to me that the kitten was born in a house. I feel like returning the kitten to them or just taking to a animal shelter for them to give it away to another person. I had her nails trimmed today. I do enjoy the company of the kitten but she is starting to jump on tables and I don't like that either.

A part of me wants to keep her but another part of me wants to give her up. I am upset with the neighbor because lied to me that the kitten was born in the house. I didn't want a feral kitten because it is just too wild for me. They need to spend some time outdoors but it is too dangerous for them.

I think I will call my neighbor tomorrow and tell her I am having a problem with the kitten and want to give it back to her. I just remembered that she is gone for a few days to Vegas. When she gets back I will have a talk with her. Lucy

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Snake!

Bill

4. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I could go back in time and make "Kitties and Cucumbers" the name of my band!
    Thanks for the thread...

-Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.