1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe Help please

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by warmsun, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warmsun

warmsun Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    QUESTION on Absinthe. Does it matter when you buy tickets and where? I was looking at a few archived things from a couple of years ago and people seemed to indicate it was open seating and you just had to get there early. But I looked at Ticketmaster and now it looks there is assigned seating. Also, is it better to get the tickets in advance on ticketmaster or just wait to the day of and either go to the box office or a discount window?

Thoughts please

2. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went earlier this year and it was all assigned seating in a circle around the stage. Advance ticket sales were high, we bought at their box office when it opened and they had only a few dozen left for that day, a Wednesday night show in April. They were handing out $20 discount coupons nearby the day before which I was able to use. Other people in line had bought tickets from a discount window but still had to turn in the voucher they received at the box office to get tickets.

3. pokerbucketlist

pokerbucketlist Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

I'm hoping to see Absinthe on a Wed in early Dec, a slow week. I was going to wait and buy when I am there, but when I looked online at what seats were left, there were only about 30% of the seats left. My advice? If this is a MUST for the trip buy them now, get an aisle etc, if its not a must, wait and see if tix for tonight has them half off, also that way if you change your mind or pick something else, your free.

4. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I saw this in July, not only was it a must, I also wanted a particular table with seats for hubby and I, so just booked the tickets before my trip with ticketmaster. I know it was more expensive but I didn't want to waste time on my trip to get tickets and I knew I didn't want to risk not getting the seats we wanted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.