1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My T Mobile Gift Card's Still A pain In The Butt

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    T Mobile gave me a $350 gift card when I added my daughter to the plan to save her a few bucks . I paid her Verizon cancellation fee .After using it once in July to pay my T mobile bill it sat in my desk until the next bill was due. In sufficient funds what? someone somehow at used it to book rooms at the Hard Rock in Vegas. So I went thru the procedure filled out the forms and mailed it back,got another card and they credited me the $109 back. Used it a couple of times and guess what ,card denied. I called the number on back and now I have a NEGATIVE $92 balance. WTF!! so I call and get the people in a 3rd. world country who tell they put it into the investagative dept. marked urgent. 3-5 days my ass ,waiting for a phone call for over a week.
    So were heading down to Harrahs tonite ,hang with some young people instead of the senior crowd here ,gamble,drink,dance smoke a cigar and f-k T Mobile

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.