1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Presidential Limo Rates

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Uncle__Joe, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle__Joe

Uncle__Joe Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm getting everything together for my September trip, as usual, I'm making a reservation with Presidential. Wow, it looks like their rates have gone up.

6 pass limo is now $177. Last Sept was $135.

http://www.presidentiallimolv.com/airport-web-specials/

I could've sworn, they've gone up between yesterday and today, too. I remember they had gone up, but not this much.

Might have to look into other options.

2. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WOW.:eek: That's a big jump for sure. I wonder if someone made a mistake?

3. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what the heck??? i just looked yesterday and it was $157 for the 6 person SUV! Damn it!

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Holy cow. Gas prices haven't gone up, I guess it's just a price increase. A big price increase. I've used them 3 times and loved it. We now rent cars but I don't know if I'd recommend them at the higher price.

5. artyam

artyam Tourist

WOW! Talk about a price increase:thumbsdown:

6. DonnyC

DonnyC VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just do the walk up service. You still get a whole hour and it is from the time you get in the limo...not the time your plane lands.

Walk to the limo line...you don't have to take the next limo in line. Find the one that says "Presidential" and tell the driver you want to hire him/her. The driver will walk with you to the pay counter where you will verify that you requested to hire this limo, that ensures that the limo isn't cutting the line and that it was your initiative.

7. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just e-mailed them, as I was in contact with them for the last few days. They told me that as of 8/1/2014 they had a price increase.
    I asked if they could honor the price when I emailed them with questions, they said no.
    $31 more.....lame. But I priced other companies and Presidential is the lowest price round trip with Champagne included.

I have not done the walk up, we always have it pre booked. How much is walk up?

8. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know if we can book presidential without a round trip? for around half? I really do not need the "wow" factor when im LEAVING vegas to go home

9. Uncle__Joe

Uncle__Joe Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about Presidential, but I called Aria, where I'm staying, to inquire about limo. They quoted me $104 (including tip) for a similar service for pickup. Meet you at baggage, sign, etc.

10. Uncle__Joe

Uncle__Joe Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is kind of funny. Started doing my research for more options. Came across Bell Trans, with the same special for $132. Noticed their booking process was exactly the same as Presidential's. No big deal, probably using the same processor/reservation software. Then, I get my confirmation email.

[email protected]

limo.gif

11. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I made my reservation in May: $102 for a "luxury sedan." Might be the first and last time I use them! Figure $20 tip, still much more than the shuttle, but I figured it was worth the surprise SWMBO will get. Future trips might require other options......

12. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a Presidential round trip via the website for $141. I booked this on 07/29/2015. That price includes the limo for 1.5 hours each way and a bottle of champagne.

I've just checked the website and the same one I booked is now $177 (not $141). That's quite a price increase and looks like I was lucky when I booked.

13. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bell Limousine round trip airport transfer is $132 with champagne.

14. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
  15. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the update!

16. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

That's interesting. I wonder if that is why I had upgraded cars in October. I booked the lowest level at the time and it was the higher rate. They picked me up in a stretch from the airport and an Escalade on the way back. Both were very nice and quite a surprise from the standard sedan. They might have actually sold me on the upgrade now. The $30 extra is not that big of a deal to really be able to stretch out after 4 hours in a plane seat. I thought maybe we just got lucky last time but now I'm not so sure. I need to give it some thought before I book for my December trip.

17. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Presidential is known for upgrading. Except for our coming trip, we've always used Presidential, and without exception on at least one leg we've had an upgraded vehicle. My guess is it has more to do with availability and the logistics of what driver is out and where they are located than anything else. I'd encourage reserving the stretch with the champagne, for us it has become the defining moment that signifies our vegas trip has truly begun. :)

18. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never paid close attention to any rate fluctuations...I wonder if they adjust them every winter when things might slow down a bit. I know Vegas is "always busy" but it's always seemed to me that summers are especially hopping.

19. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was the first time for us in anything other than the sedan. Probably about the 5th time we've used them, pleasant surprise, that like I said earlier will probably have me booking one level up from now on. We are not drinkers so the Champagne isn't for us. I love their service.

20. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You choose them Lhammer28 at a price offered and they said they would not honor it?
    Wow!
    I have emailed them twice in the last month about our reservation and no response as of yet. They used to have exceptional service in my opinion - not feeling it so much now.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.