1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Restaurant decision....

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by iluv2fish, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluv2fish

iluv2fish Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the highlights of our trips to Vegas is trying out new restaurants and re-visiting old favorites. In all of our trips, we have never eaten at any of Emeril's restaurants. Last summer, we spent a week in New Orleans and ate at both NOLA and Emeril's. We enjoyed them both very much. The BBQ shrimp is especially wonderful and the banana cream pie is not to be missed. So on our next Vegas vacation, we thought we would try one of the four restaurants he has out there. I've looked at all the menus and there are quite a few similarities. What I'm looking for is recent opinions of each place, pros and cons, and of course food quality, so that we can pick one to go to. Thanks in advance.

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    His restaurant at MGM Grand, the New Orleans Fish House, is probably what I'd pick. Delmonico is great as well, and it's one of the better steakhouses in town, but it's still a steakhouse. I haven't eaten at Table 10, but I have to admit I'm not a big fan of Lagasse's Stadium; it's perfectly serviceable sports-bar food, but it's still sports-bar food.

3. gadgets19

gadgets19 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went to fish house in MGM for happy hour. Alligator meatballs were okay but nothing special. Crystal Fried Gulf shrimp were outstanding, could have had a few orders of those.

4. Russwin1

Russwin1 Tourist

I had the $48 tasting menu at Table 10 in April and it was excellent. Had the Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo, Emeril's New Orleans BBQ Shrimp, Filet Mignon (which was included in the price, now a $5 upcharge) and banana cream pie.

5. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stay at Venetian/Palazzo and eat at three of them. We absolutely adore Delmonico and really like Table 10. Emeril's Stadium isn't really our cup of tea, but we hear good things about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.