1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anybody at Suncoast Sun, 11/29?

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Joe, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're changing things up a little. We'll be at MSS starting on Thanksgiving, but on Sunday we are going to take the WAX out to Suncoast. We're not checking out of MSS, but we are going to stay one for one comped night at Suncoast and take the WAX back to downtown Monday morning.

If anybody is around, we'll be at the bar next to the crap tables. A VMB wristband will be visible.

Just an aside...when we lived in Vegas and for 18 months we never hit a jackpot at SC and we probably were there three days a week. We are determined to change that on our one day excursion.

2. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be in Vegas around that time, Joe. However, current plan is to hit up Suncoast on Friday 11/27 for 7x points on VP. Perhaps I'll run into you at Boar's Head one of the days, though. I'll have my wristband.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like our Christmas trips also coincide.
    Suncoast has a special on 11/29. For every 4oak 5-9 they give you $25 in FP on quarters and $50 on halves and dollars. You can only hit each number once, but you can hit all five in a day.

4. jonny reno

jonny reno Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, that is a strong little promo!

Unfortunately, my one-day excursion to the SC will be next Monday, the 16th. Thanks for all the Boyd/MSS updates, Joe.

5. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe, Suncoast also gives a 10% bonus on Royal Flushes on 11/29. For example, if you hit a royal on a quarter machine ($1000 Royal) you'll receive $100 bonus. Bonus is offered at quarter, halves, and dollar denominations only.

If you hit a Royal on a progressive machine, the bonus is paid on the base amount. So an $1199 progressive Royal on a quarter machine pays a $100 bonus, not $119.90.

So save your Royals for Sunday!

6. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I didn't know about that one. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.