1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Advantages of Spearmint Rhino?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by zhishanzhu, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Compare to Treasure, little darlings etc. what is the advantages of Spearmint Rhino?
    free limo? hot girls? or something else?
    what's your most like clubs in LV? and how often do you go there?
    you like dancing with different girls or there are kinda fixed dancer you usually dance with?
    thankx!

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not a local but I usually visit the strip clubs when I go to vegas.

Rhinos probably have the best looking girls of all the strip clubs. I usually get to Rhinos early because the place fills up after 9 pm most nights (thurs through sat esp). At night there is a lot of hype to get dances or go to the VIP rooms. The girls like the VIP room because you pay a little more (like 3 songs for $100 - versus $20 a song outside in the main room - but they say that you can get more "frisky" in the VIP rooms but I think YMMV on that).

Many of the strip clubs offer free transportation to their club so best to call them to see if they can pick you up.

Sapphires is a huge club with a lot of girls. IMHO their problem is that they usually curtain off half the club and won't open up the other half until the one side is totally filled up with customers. As with Rhinos there is the usual hustle and try to get you to go VIP.

Treasures is a smaller strip club and can get busy later in the evening. There is an upstairs area that overlooks the main floor, you can sit with the girl and get dances without everyone looking at you and the girl (when it is open - usually later in the evening). Girls may not be as gorgeous as Rhinos or Sapphires but there is a good crop of hot girls working and the VIP hustle isn't as pronounced as the other 2 clubs. I feel more comfortable at Treasures than at Rhinos and Sapphires and I don't mind hanging out at Treasures later in the night.

Lil Darlings is a fully nude club and doesn't serve alcohol. Girls there IMHO aren't of the same quality of Rhinos, Sapphires or even Treasures. One draw at Lil Darlings is that they have 2 for the price of 1 and 3 for 1 lap dances through out the night, usually they announce it once per hour so just wait for them. Like Kmart of old they usually flash a blue light for their blue light specials. They also have private booths to get lap dances so you have a little more privacy getting your dance on. Lap dance prices vary depending on the girl (better looking girls charge more) and also depending on how clothed they are. Usual prices are $20 for topless lap dance and $30 or $40 for a totally nude lap dance (per song).

There are other clubs that might be worth visiting. Near MB there is the Hustler club and Crazy Horse. Both are nice clubs with a number of girls working. Some hotties also. Near Treasures there is Cheetahs, many people say that Cheetahs is "skanky" but you can get a little more "hands on" action with the girls in the main show room. (IMHO, at Rhinos and Sapphires many girls won't let you get very far with them in the main show room). Quality at Cheetahs has really gone down and the place is usually not very busy anymore but I don't mind because I can sit with and chat with a girl (buying her drinks at regular prices). One thing to note, drink prices at Rhinos and sapphires are usually high, in the $15 and up range while at Cheetahs it is more like $8 to $12 and up.

3. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Really appreciate your reply dude!
    Any other comment?
    that's true I think the girls in Rhino is just smoking hot, and I've been there twice in a row from tuesday to wednesday but never had enough because there were some girls I like very much.
    I am an Asian, and other girls seem like that they didn't have any interests to chat with Asian guy but the girls did, even we dance for once every 20 minutes chating we still have a lot to talk
    I have returned Denver last night, but with Reluctance, I wanna go there again! Very likely in November, but before that I must make sure they would be there during that time!

4. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The bouncers can help you if you are looking for a regular girl. Part of the problem is that Rhinos has a lot of girls coming in from Cali and elsewhere so some girls will be there only for a certain day or week and be gone after that.

I am Asian and noticed that some girls will not come up to Asian guys unless it looks like they are spending money. Many girls look at Asians as "tight" and so won't even bother coming up to you. Better for me, I don't really care for the hustle, the 2 girls coming up to get 1 lap dance (but you have to pay for 2 of them), or the push to go to the VIP rooms. But then I kind of don't like, some Asian girls won't come up to Asian guys because some feel that Asian guys don't spend as well as others, or are too "handsy".

As for sitting and chatting, you must go early because I notice after 10 pm most girls just want to get a lap dance or VIP from you so won't spend a lot of time to chat with you. Usually by then I am out the door because I don't like the crowd at Rhinos or the hustle from the girls.

5. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Major hustle at the Rhino. Never been to Sapphire, but I would imagine it's the same.

I took a trip out to the OG a few years ago with some friends via the limo pick-up they sent for us. Those girls make the b-team look good but I'll be damned if they don't try harder! Full hands on experience. In fact, one girl kept shoving my hand up inside of her and when I'd pull it away, she'd grab it and force it back in. Nice little Asian spinner, if that's your thing.

The VIP hustle was really bad at the OG though. First they get you in the back and then up-sell you to a different area in the back to get "intimate." If my buddy hadn't already paid for the backroom, I wouldn't have pulled the trigger on the second backroom area.

Word to the wise, it only cost about $450 to get three of the girls to come back with us that night. :kiss:

6. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the best talent is at Rhino, but they absolutely know that and price accordingly
    like Makikiboy said..get there early and budget smartly and it's a great experience to behold
    about the finest you'll find south of Vancouver BC

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  7. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's just exactly what I am afraid of, spending hundreds of money and can't even see the girl I want. After that night she is just beyond my grasp, I have a bad feeling about this, it is most likely that i can not see her again.
    that's really depressed.
    I just dont wanna dance with asian girls, even they have body types similar to the white girls(as born and grow up in US), still can't be interested in.
    And when 2 girls come at the same time, I still told one to dance for each song, dont care if any girl is push, I just say no to vip room when i dont't think it's worth it with the girl i dont like that much.\
    The girl I met and can't forget was talking to me at about 11 pm on Wednesday night, at that time I was waiting for another girl I met on Tuesday night, didn't expect she was the one I like the most.
    Actually, i regret didnt go back to Rhino again and look for her after I return to the hotel, that's stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the advice buddy!

8. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the free pick up limo can make the trip to Rhino MUCH MORE worth it.
    About the hustle, I think it still depends on the time and different girls.
    but there is one girl told me, she can earn 400 dollars per hour, that's too much, that can explain why all the girls there wanna do that

9. Hobofrank

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dude "free Rizz limo TO the club still kinda means a $20 tip for driver...but that's at least at the backdoor!
    fools that cab it to the front door pay $50 cover charge each! not $20 for the whole crew

Rhino can cost you $20 per table and +$18 per mixed drink, to $425 for btl svc plus 1 hr in VIP
    there are more stories, but it goes up from there

10. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly, I paid 15 bucks for the first day, then I think I should pay a little bit more
    so 20 bucks is the regular tip if I was alone in the car.
    And the driver was kind too, especially after I hand over the tip, lol

11. Hobofrank

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The limo offer is on the dang website..I'm married and dont cheat..but go with single guys and notice what I see and get the after action reports..you can't believe what happens in "da clubs"

12. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didnt quite get it, buddy
    So is there connection between limo offer, dang website, marriage and cheat? you mean you shouldnt go to clubs because you married?
    but then you said you go with single guys, and what action reports did you get?
    Sorry, Just don't know what the exact meaning for your last thread was. too many “metaphor” is kinda deep to me

I

13. NY2LV

NY2LV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, that's to do VIP. A lot more is allowed by the girls in the one hour areas. I saw a fat guy having sex with a stripper behind the glass window!

14. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    oh dude! you mean in Spearmint Rhino they will allow customers have sex with the strippers?!
    That's crazy!

15. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had 2 girls at the Rhino ask me if I wanted to go back to my hotel room to get it on.

16. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So what did you do?
    Did they get laid outside the club to ask for money or what?
    I met the same situation there but didnt agree

17. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I said nope, I don't pay for sex.

18. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, that's what i thought

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.