1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

britney spears @ PH question

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by tvon, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tvon

tvon VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of surprising my girl with tickets. But timing is tight, with our flight arriving the day she is performing.. Show says its a 9pm. Does it start promptly at 9? is there a warm-up/opening act? Also, any recommendations on where to get tix? Cheapest I saw was on TicketBastard. (i mean master :ssst: )

2. sampson

sampson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no opening act and the show starts right at 9 just about. At least it did when I went. I bought the Tix through vegas.com. Show was pretty awesome though. My girl was really stoked to have gone!!

3. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there two weeks ago and the show started between 9pm-9:30pm (can't remember which sorry). There is no support act. I got tickets through ticketmaster but when I was there there were quite a few empty seats and it was a Friday night so you could gamble and try and get las minute tickets on the cheap.

4. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How is the theater laid out? I'm debating what area to get tickets in, my wife really wants to see this, so I'm taking her for her bday. Is it worth the extra $$ to sit near the front, or is this one of the shows that being removed a bit from the stage is actually a benefit?

Taking the wife to a work conference
  5. boofmichael

boofmichael Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The theatre isn't very big. I think there's an upper tier but it wasn't open when we were there a few weeks ago so can't confirm. I would saw you'll get a good view from wherever you are in the lower tier.

6. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I went it started about 30 minutes late. I would not pay extra for closer seats. I loved the show but all the seats are pretty good.

7. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree that is starts "Close" to posted times, and as others have mentioned, there is no opening act.

I would try for a seat in the middle, a lot of the show if focused at center stage..

We were not huge Britney fans, but we both VERY MUCH enjoyed the show!

8. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She starts pretty close to 9.00 maybe 9.10-9.15

Best place to see the show is on the floor with GA tickets

9. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same experience here. She started about 9:15, and if I remember correctly they put a big countdown clock on 10-15 minutes before the show starts.

I also recommend the GA section, unless you prefer to sit. Lots of great energy in the pit and you can get super close to the stage, and I believe the tickets are less expensive than the first section of seating.

Trip #39!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.