1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New VMB member...and heading to Vegas soon!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by JRRestoule, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've posted a trip report from my first ever trip to Vegas back in 2005, but I figured I'd post to introduce myself here as well...

I love Vegas and have been going 2-4 times per year over the past 10 years. I'm from Ontario, Canada. I used to play exclusively blackjack but over the past few years have been playing some slots (mainly because the girlfriends weren't gamblers and slots allowed us to still hang out and equally participate). I play at the $25-$50 level and usually on the last night or day of my trip I hit the $100 tables for some real excitement and to try to make a last minute killing, which doesn't always work out haha I am very rarely without some sort of drink in my hand...

My favorite place in Vegas is Wynn, as they have my Vegas virginity ;) But over the past few years have been staying and playing mostly at MGM properties due to the better upfront comps.

I've got a trip booked from Dec. 1-5 staying comp at Aria and TI! Super can't wait to get out there again as my last trip was May 2015, which was a winning trip! Our $ is sh!t right now compared to US$ so I'm taking a 30% loss before I even leave home lol but it's still worth it!

Thanks to all who post here and I hope to contribute some of my knowledge as well!

2. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck on your upcoming trip!

3. DESPERADO

DESPERADO VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :wave: hello from central CA, Good Luck on ur next trip!!! :beer:

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome & good luck on your trip!!

5. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the welcomes and the well wishes on my next trip :) I definitely hope to have much luck and am planning on trying to do the "live" trip report as I really enjoy those.

6. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey fella, a fellow Canadian here (a Newfie living in Halifax),

A large group of us will be in town from the 3rd until the 7th....most of us are staying at either PH or Cosmo, you are more than welcome to pop by and have a drink or 20, would be great to have a fella Canadian around, it's gonna be a shit-show!

Cheers

7. JRRestoule

JRRestoule VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the invite Jordan! I will definitely keep it in mind and try to meet up, sounds like a great time and something I'd be interested in! Where can I find the details of the meet (date time location etc)? Thanks!

8. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are actually just trying to hammer out the details right now, here is the thread.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.