1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binions/Golden Nugget Cash/tourney Games?

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by zoey11, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoey11

zoey11 Mid roller and Vegas fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be staying downtown for the first time this winter, and plan to play at these places. Any info on types of players here?
    Also, for any of you who like to follow a poker guy story on utube, there is a funny guy who vlogs that moved to Vegas to play, and his
    humor is hilarious! He does cuss, so beware, but it's fun to see his ups and downs with poker and his antics. It's TheTrouper97 on Utube.:wave:

2. 63hearts

63hearts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always liked the mix of regulars to tourists at the nugget, fishy cash games and tourneys are well within the realm of possibilities. Last tourney I played in at the nugget in August had mostly tourists if they were being truthful...

3. concretekid

concretekid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We go once a year just before Thanksgiving and the cash action can be really good @the nugget they have uncapped buy in on NL tables

4. zoey11

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, here there is a cash buy in limit of 300 for 1-2, and 500 for 1-3. Thanks for the info everyone!

5. vegas!!!!!

vegas!!!!! Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The games are usually pretty good at the Golden Nugget but terrible at Binions with all locals.

I would play at golden nugget or any poker room on the strip. I have played at them all and Binions may be the worst in Vegas from what I have seen recently

6. zoey11

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that info, will stick with GN then. Have played some on the strip, might go to there one day of the trip

7. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe bump into the "Duke of Fremont St" at the Nugget on a weekend.

8. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was in Vegas in April and buy ins are now unlimited in regards to $$ amount but cash can't be brought out and put on the table behind your stack of chips. I was playing 2/5 NLH at Planet Hollywood where some people were buying in for 1k at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.