1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Buddy V's Ristorante....

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by CaliMike, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody tried this place out? If so, any comments good or bad? Thinking about trying it out in November.

2. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

It was better than I expected. I like Pizza Rock's meatballs better, but these were tasty. I had fish, but the pasta I tried was pretty good.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buddy V's is outstanding - with both food and the service. I was expecting just another celeb restaurant. But this place was so good I went back over a two-day period to be able to experience more of their dishes. It's now one of my favorites.

The cheese/meat board is a must have...
    [​IMG]

Bill

4. Bgoll279

Bgoll279 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been twice. I agree with the meat and cheese board. It really was tasty. I was disappointed with the meatballs after the way they talk about his family recipe. The sausage and cooked down pork was better.

The young lady that waited on my wife and I was excellent and personable. A month later I had a second trip with my dad, and we went for lunch. We had the same waitress, and even though I was with a different person, she asked how was New Orleans? Of all the people she waited on, she remembered me and our conversation from a month earlier! Talk about a nice touch.

I would certainly go give it a try. We did dessert in the restaurant rather than wait I the long line across the hall for his bakery. It was also good but I do not recall what we had.

5. pbqltbook

pbqltbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every Las Vegas visit we sit in Buddy's bar for a libation and the meat and cheese board. Big favorite.

6. CaliMike

CaliMike “My home away from home”

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds good, I will give it a try. Thanks :thumbsup:

7. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We absolutely LOATHE this place. Had the shittiest meal we've ever had in Vegas, and we've eaten at the Imperial Palace buffet! Burned veal, stale pastries, sauce that tasted like Chef Boyardee on a bad day...total waste of time and money. When we left we stopped by Grimaldi's for a pizza because we sure couldn't eat the food at Buddy V's.

Avoid at all costs!

8. FloppedASet

FloppedASet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    interesting experience ardee, wanted to try this place but that doesnt sound to swell!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.