1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Station buffets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Disney Fan, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of all the station buffets thru MyVegas which is generally considered the best, I was thinking Green Valley but not totally sure. Thanks for any help.

2. akicks

akicks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say Green Valley over Red Rock by a nose. All of the rest are a notch below and about the same quality as each other with the exception of Palace Station. Palace is much more limited in selection than the rest but I have no complaints about the quality.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree GVR slightly over Red Rock. Haven't tried any other ones.

4. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Count me in the minority. I pick Red Rock over GVR by a little. None of the others are anything special, but good values all around.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  5. ddashner

ddashner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Of the stations I have only had GVR and Red Rock, and I am going to disagree with everyone. I would say they are identical. They were both very good, but I wouldn't worry about picking one over the other.

6. bcc

bcc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unrelated to the food, there is a MAJOR difference in the two buffets IF you have President status (black player card).

At Red Rock, there is a Chairman and President line to get in to the buffet. At GVR, the Presidents are in a different line, for disabled guests. As a result, the President-and-disabled GVR line can be extremely long, while the Chairman line is completely empty.

We hope that GVR will change it so Presidents can go in with the Chairmen again (a perk we have EARNED - Big time).

Sunset Station has a dedicated President line.

We choose Red Rock whenever we can. I also believe it's the better buffet.

- bcc

7. Candydave

Candydave mid-roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have tried all the station buffets, and like Green Valley Ranch the best, followed by Red Rock.

8. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard case for the Red Rock or GVR, flip a coin or go and decide. Ditto with reviews by other posters

9. kansaisupra

kansaisupra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can speak for Palace Station and Sunset Station. There basically the same. The only real difference is the atmosphere. There super cheap buffets and taste really good when free. =)
    The food is eatable but just don't expect anything fancy there.

10. LindaP

LindaP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd vote Red Rock in the #1 position, followed by GVR (both were pretty good). We tried Sunset Station and it was just nasty!!!!

- Linda in TX

11. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have had GVR, Red Rock and Palace Station. I will say we liked both GVR and Red Rock both were good. And actually cashed in for Green Valley again last week. However last time were at Palace station.. I will not go back there again. I thought it was way below and I felt personally it was not that "clean". We always try to get to GRV at least once per visit. And while it is not on myvegas... If you are a gambler a great buffet is at the M Resort, it is very good and can be earned with play fairly quickly. (weekends take a little longer because it requires more points) We do love the M resort and stay there at least a few nights whenever we are in Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.