1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Booking mlife offers for a weeks stay?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by georgesken, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are planning a new trip to Vegas from 13 till 20 May 2016. Since our last visit to Vegas this year we are receiving some offers to stay at mlife properties. I know it is yet too soon to book an offer for May 2016, but I would like to know how it works if we want to use different offers? We now get offers for mb/Delano , mirage and luxor for 3 nights anytime and a corporate offer for every mlife resort for 2 nights (except bellagio and aria are bogo).
    Can we use them back to back for our entire stay?
    Or if this is not possible, how much time does there have to be between 2 offers and can we just book a paid room for these nights?

Can my wife book a second offer in her name or is this not possible since our accounts are linked and treated as one account?

Thanks a lot!

2. gebruiker

gebruiker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    normally 72 hours in between, wouldn't know whether you can do back-to-back for you and then wife, etc.

3. DavidandNatie

DavidandNatie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We regularly use my wife's offer and my offers back to back. For example, we use my 3 days comp and her 2 days comp at NYNY so we stay 5 days there. At check I tell them and they fix it so we stay in the same room. Also when calling to book the room I tell them so it is just one call, they do ask to speak with my wife briefly to confirm. Linked accounts should not matter as long as both of you have offers both can use them.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally, you can not book back to back offers at Mlife. Sometimes, if your play is strong, you can get extra ROOM nights, but not offers.

5. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So basically the only thing we can do for our holiday is to book 2 nights on an offer, go 3 nights somewhere away from mgm resorts and then book the last 2 nights back on a mlife offer?
    Or is there some way around this?

6. schmalen1

schmalen1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have a host somewhere?
    Got almost the same offers you got, for three nights.
    But my host manage to let me stay for 14 nights comped.

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MAYBE. As said, sometimes getting extra room nights is not hard. Getting offers (room plus other stuff) rarely can be booked back to back. Call and ask.

8. nickmitch213

nickmitch213 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure whether you can go back-to-back.

9. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No we don't have a host afaik. Since we live in Belgium we only come to Vegas once a year for a week. And these are the first offers we started receiving since our visit last May.
    I would be kind of stupid to get all those offers and not being able to use them for the only week we are in Vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.