1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Questions about Borgata Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It doesn't look like the new Borgata rewards limit you to (3) per 30 days. So, I have stocked up on every award I want, which consists of the following:

$25 match play
    $10 slot play
    1 free buffet
    1 free whoopie pie
    1 comped room
    1 free late checkout (2pm) checkout
    1 free sweatshirt

Have any of you redeemed all this on one trip? If so, was there any issue with it? Other than standing at the Borgata Customer Service desk and giving 5 different codes.

Thanks!

July 19th - July 24th
  2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only thing I noticed was that all the rewards say something like "must be used by December 25th". which is much less than the usual 90 days you get to redeem MyVegas rewards. That leads me to believe that either new rewards will replace the currently offered ones after the new year, or the partnership with Borgata might be a limited one.

3. killswamper23

killswamper23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd love it if i could redeem all of my points for lots of match play and slots dollars. I already get comped rooms at the borgata almost any time I want and the vegas rewards that I have use for have gotten a lot more expensive.
    Unfortunately so far every time I look these rewards are sold out,although if I could only get one each of those it's not a big deal.

4. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much do you play killswamper? Trying to get a feel for how much I'll have to play.

5. killswamper23

killswamper23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just play poker. They're pretty liberal about giving out free rooms to poker players.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.