1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Years in Vegas.... very pre trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by rje, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rje

rje High-Roller

My Trip Report

I am not sure if it going to work out, but I hope to spend New Years Eve in Vegas!

I booked a room this afternoon at the Imperial Palace for Dec 30 to Jan 2nd (3 nights). The total per night is about $226. High for the IP, but the lowest on the strip for the rates I checked. With a 24 hour cancellation policy, I figured I'd grab it. Over the next few months I am going to keep my eyes open for a good airfare and possiblily a better hotel deal.

We shall see if it works out....

2. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:

We got 129/night at IP for 3 nights (30th, 31st, 1st). It's for the backside of it. I've read the story about keeping the curtains closed, etc, but should be fun anyways.

3. AgsWin04

AgsWin04 Tourist

Aggie182 is cheap

Well i guess you are stepping down in class a little bit after our trip to BELLAGIO. Im sure it will be fun though, and I wish I could head out there with you again. Are you going to go visit AVERY? lol.

4. aggie182

aggie182 Off Key and Out of Tune

Trips to Las Vegas:

Man, Avery stole my heart......and nearly stole my hat! But she did look good wearing it.

5. AgsWin04

AgsWin04 Tourist

HAHa

Yes..this coming from someone who was turned down at the bar at the Frontier before we went to the strip club. Guess stealing your heart wasn't THAT difficult at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.