1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

High Roller Ferris Wheel still have the happy hour?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jercheer22, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jercheer22

jercheer22 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A year ago I saw that the High Roller at Linq had a happy hour option, with all you can drink during the 30 minute ride. We already had comped regular tickets and weren't allowed to upgrade.

Is there still a happy hour?

Anybody done the happy hour? Sounds dangerous since there's no bathroom facilities in the bubbles.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it appears they do. On their website, they even have a $5 off coupon.

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did it last year in the late afternoon. It was good because there were only 6 people in it plus the bartender. He said it was the right time to come as they jam I believe 20 in there a night. He had a few stories about people puking and peeing all over the place. I don't think I would do it late at night for that reason, maybe just after sunset if you want to see the lights, before everyone gets pants down drunk.

4. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done it and drank 10 drinks on it lol.. I have a thread about it on here somewhere if you search.. I was worried about going to the bathroom but was fine once on there.. it is only a half hour, just go right before and right after,

5. shellieshoe

shellieshoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it in August. It went by really fast but there were about 20 people on there plus the bartender bar and there was no room to move around and where I was sitting - I did not get to see much of a view.

6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you can't hold it a half hour, it is time to get your prostate checked. LOL

7. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I must have gotten lucky, when I did it at night (around 10pm or so) there were only about a dozen people. 20 sounds pretty crammed, especially with the room that the bar takes up.

Re: no bathroom, just go a few minutes before you board and you'll be fine. It's only a half hour.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.