1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Borgata Joins MyVegas!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Harry Lyme, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love. It.

I saw on their Instagram page earlier that they are now doing rewards for Borgata in Atlantic City. This is awesome and completely unexpected news. While the comp room and buffet doesn't help me directly, my SO doesn't get either so when we want to take trips with our grandparents or other family members, we can now get an extra room there versus a CET property (where we both get rooms at). Plus getting an extra free buffet in addition to my two helps also. The late stay is a good, cheap reward I'd take advantage of, too, not to mention the $25 match play and $10 FP that require no stay. There's also a NYE reward for 1.5 million LPs for those with excess points.

Overall, I welcome it. I have a decent enough amount of LPs to use on my March Vegas trip, but I'll be visiting AC at least one more time this year with a trip booked at Borgata in November so I can take advantage of those rewards with the extra points.

2. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards section is down on my page :-(

July 19th - July 24th
  3. StingerHook

StingerHook High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will be interesting to see how often those rewards (especially the NYE one) restock (if at all).

4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I saw that. Hopefully they're reloading everything.

5. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Everything except the top two restocked yesterday, so yes, that will be something to watch for.

6. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I managed to get into the rewards by clicking just above where it says REWARDS.

7. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This was detailed in the other thread. It wasn't down, but the way the scratch card icon was positioned, when you went to quick click on rewards, your progress in the scratch game popped up. You had to go near the top of the rewards icon to get into it. MyVegas has long since fixed that and readjusted the vampire.

8. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally something useful on the East Coast. I was so excited to see this.

9. killswamper23

killswamper23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    has any of this stuff actually been available? seems like anything useful is sold out.

if so what were the limits on buying slot dollars or match plays?

10. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

I have been able to get everything I wanted from Borgata - yesterday it all reloaded mid-afternoon in the middle of that "Rewards" glitch where you had to click above the Rewards icon. I figured it out and managed to get everything I wanted - the $10 slot play, the free shirt, the free pizza and the Buffet (I tried the breakfast at the Buffet over the Labor Day holiday and frankly it sucked bigtime, but for free I am willing to give dinner a try). There was nothing in the fine print about how many you could buy, but you would definitely find out when you tried to purchase it a second time - either it would allow you to or not, just like the Vegas rewards.

Speaking of the buffet reward, in the fine print it says that if the buffet happens to be closed, you can use the credit for that meal period at Metropolitan, which I really like and would prefer to the terrible buffet! That means you would get a $16.95 credit toward breakfast at Metropolitan, $19.95 at lunch and $33.95 at dinner (not sure they would honor the $27.95 brunch price at the buffet since brunch is not offered at Metropolitan).

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  11. killswamper23

killswamper23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the info

12. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good tips about the buffet. Thanks! I really like their dinner buffet, but I am not a fan of the breakfast. It's fine, but Harrah's breakfast (which apparently only exists on the weekends these days) is way better.

13. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cleaned out everything from this comp, going next month, even got that gross looking whoopie pie! I was shocked the Borgata is only 50kLP

July 19th - July 24th
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.