1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Group of 20: Strip Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Raleighgirl276, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raleighgirl276

Raleighgirl276 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all! I'm a Vegas junkie, have been over 30 times but... We had a contest at work and those who made their goal won a group trip to V. I made goal and, since I've been so often, I'm in charge of making plans. Yay me. (Note the lack of enthusiasm.) For the record, I never, ever plan in Vegas. I do whatever, play lots of blackjack and am absolutely not on a schedule. So my questions are: any restaurant recomendations for a group of 20? Management would ideally like a set menu so they have a price-per-head. I know some restaurants will accommodate that request for big groups. We are staying at Paris. I know they have a great Buffett but we want a sit down restaurant.
    I haven't checked into anything on my own yet bc these message boards are usually so great with info... I thought I'd start here vs calling random restaurants. If you can help, please let me know. I really appreciate it!
    PS: This may be the only time I've every been anxious about going to V. I have to pick restaurants/shows/agenda... I don't want this responsibility... Please help if you can! Thank you!

2. Ernie Vegas

Ernie Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My sister arranged a group dinner (17) for her husband's birthday in January at the Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay. We were able to order mains off the full menu and they brought an array of apps and desserts to be shared. Granted, some places do a limited menu for groups, but since she picked up the entire bill, I do not know what, if any, accommodations were made. Meal, atmosphere, and view from the patio were all great for our group.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to specify what kind of budget you're working with.

4. benbrownjr

benbrownjr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well many here will be able to help but we need more info. I'm sure knowing what the budget is will be a good start. Does your group want a fancy type of dinner or maybe a dinner at a celebrity chef restaurant. Is this trip going to have any type of theme? Where are you coming from (don't want to recommend food that you usually eat at home)

I, like you, have been to vegas more times then I can count and have had to put together trips just like you

5. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since all of you are at Paris, I would suggest mon ami gabi. Here locally, they will give you a private dining room with a "special" menu for the diners. You will actually choose the menu yourself before going because they give options for each course. You will make the decision for the 2-3 options for each course so ppl can choose from the special menu. Works out great, basically a pre fixe menu but it's what you choose.

I did my daughters baptism party there locally and it was great. It was around $45-55 a person and I had 75 ppl. If I can find the menu I chose, I will post it so you can have an idea. They make special menu's for your occasion. You can also add a wine package to the meal.

Btw, im sure the price will be inflated in vegas but shouldnt be by much. Im thinking around $10-15 pp more

Also, check out pre fixe menus at different restaurants like charlie palmers etc. Great deals to be had but you all would need transportation to get to MB or other places.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  6. bigalbr

bigalbr VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. deezn00

deezn00 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and a group of 12 went to Charlie Palmer steakhouse (four seasons) for my birthday. We did a set menu for 50 dollars not including tax, tip, and drinks. Service was great and food was good too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.