1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

The Trip of our lives ..

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Mia4071, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

So here is my trip report. I was trying to determine what I how I was going to write this so its may seem kinda here & there – but here is goes:

Most of you know I was going on this trip for a Bachlorette party for my best friend Clarissa. She is marrying my boyfriends cousin and they meet through us way back while we were still in high school. So they lasted over the years and now are getting married. What better place to celebrate her than Vegas!

17 girls all up for a weekend of fun. We had 4 different flights taking all of us and we were to meet there. All of us staying @ MGM Grand.

Friday July 22

We were flying this time out of SFO with 10 girls on our flight. We had to get a taxi/bus to take us since we didn’t all fit in one car. So it was about a 45-minute drive from San Jose to San Francisco. We had no traffic but once we got to the airport it was a mess. This was my first time flying out of this airport so I was very irritated with the whole situation. Our flight to Vegas was supposed to leave @ 11:25. We didn’t board the plane till 1:05!!! Already behind schedule. I ended up sitting by my self and was very nervous. But I think I was so anxious just to get there I was fine the rest of the way. Until all the turbulence due to the thunderstorms in Vegas. I look out the window and you can just see dark clouds over Vegas. Lots of turbulence all the way down. When we finally land I look out and the whole airport it wet.

We get the LAS and the airport is empty to my surprise. All the other times I had ever been to Vegas the airport was always a mess. But this time, nothing like it, we checking in using MGM’s airport check in and got a room on the 8th floor – Room 8442 in the Grand Tower. Me along with the other 13 girls were all on the same floor but the other 4 were on the 23rd floor. We got into the room freshened up and did the happy dance and we meet up with everyone. We toasted with drinks in the room and made a decision that the first thing we needed to do was EAT! I hadn’t eaten anything but a bite bagel leaving the house in the morning and water and it was already close to 4pm.

So with all 17 girls in Tow we decided the closest and easiest thing was the MGM Buffet. So we go there. It didn’t open till 4:30 so we had some time to kill so I gambled the $1 slots to see what kind of luck I would have .. I put in a $20 and after a couple of pulls I was going to be done sooner than I thought. But then on the last pull I hit.. $50. It wasn’t much but I was up. So I stayed and played it and ended up putting it all back. They said the line was moving @ the Buffet so we went back to grub. For one adult it cost $25.00 with tax I think it came out to $27.01.. ( or around there). Overall I would recommend this place. The variety was good. They had these yummy Potato cakes that they make fresh for you. You can add whatever you like. I got one with American & Mozzarella cheese, bacon, and chives. Oh it was sooo good. They also had some steak kabobs that were delicious. The Cesar salad was good enough for thirds, The pizza was kinda on the gressy side but it was ok. Everyone was talking about how great the crab legs were but since I am not a huge seafood eater I didn’t try them, but everyone was saying they were the best they had in a while. This buffet had a huge seafood area that looked good but I didn’t really try anything from it. The dessert bar wasn’t the greatest. Everything tasted bland. The ice cream was good, had a big bowl with sprinkles and another drink and I was done for the meal.

Some of the girls wanted to go shop while others wanted to gamble. I choose to go with the group of girls that wanted to shop. Before getting out to the strip I stop to call Mikey. We had exchanged #’s before I left and I wanted to see what his plans were so we could maybe meet up for a drink or even a quick hello. He answers and we chit chat – He tells me he has to work so, maybe we can meet later. I agree and we agree to talk later, good bye.

So off to the Forum shops for some shopping. Of course we always want to stay there longer than we should. I ended up going back with a more bags than I could carry but its Vegas, why not.

I don’t really remember what time we went back to MGM but all I know we were rushing to get ready cause we were on the guest list at OPM and we had to be there before 11pm. So everyone shuffled back to their rooms to get ready to party. We meet back in the lobby and taxied back to Ceasars where OPM is. On the way through the Forum shops again (OPM is in the Forum Shops), Christina and me stopped at Spago for quick drinks before the other girls came. We had 2 shots of Lemon drops and took a drink to go. Walked over to the club and meet the girls there. All 17 of us were there and ready to get our drink & dance on. We drank, drank, drank & danced our behinds off till about 1:30pm.

We wanted to go to Pure and check it out so we figured it was about that time to round everyone and meet outside. So we walk from OPM to Pure and to my surprise this is the same place were the Pussycat Dolls are. I was so excited since I have always wanted to see the Pussycat dolls. Right when we get in line you can hear them on stage. I am dying cause I so bad want to see them and by the time we ALL shuffle in, I see the stage & the sign – But no Pussycat dolls L they were already done w/ their show. Man I was so mad, I missed it by minutes. BUT this club is off the hook. They have an outdoor balcony that faces the strip so you can see cars passing and people walking while you are drinking at their top bar. Its great. We are dancing, drinking, taking shots, meeting all kinds of people when my other best friend Lizzette comes up and says

Lizzette: OH MY GOD – Guess who is here
    Me: Who
    Lizzette: THE FUCKEN Contender
    Me: Wait – the REAL REAL Contender
    ME: Blank stare
    Lizzette: knodding yes
    Both of us: SCREAMING!!!!!

(Backstory – On Lizzette’s flight from San jose to LV she said she had thought The Contender was on her flight (You know Sylvester Stallone’s reality show The Contender). And I loved that show and thought that winner Sergio Mora was absolutely handsome. I love him on the show. But I thought she was just pulling my chain)

So she says Sergio (The Contender) is over there and his friend wants to dance with her. So I say “ WHAT THE HELL LETS GO†– So about 7 of us go and sure enough. Its him and I almost cream in my pants right there on the dance floor. I am in pure excitement. We meet :love: , we say hello, I rub my hands all up in his shirt and I grab him in places that I shouldn’t but he lets me and I liked it and I can tell he did and we took shots, and drank and danced and took more pictures. And laughed our asses off. We partied with them for a while. We said our goodbyes and I was on cloud 9. We were all on cloud 9 – Most of us were dying of pure joy. We had just meet The Contender and were felt like we had just won some big bucks! The Contenders friend was still with us, he was all over Lizzette & didn’t want to let her loose, So we partied some more with him and his friends, looked @ the time and it was close to 4am. We wanted to round everyone up so we could hit a strip club but it didn’t happen. We all meet outside of Pure where the sports book in Ceasers is and we all talked, laughed, smoked some cigars and drank some more. Its 5am and no sign of the rest of the girls, we assume they left and The Contender’s friend is blowing up Lizzette’s cell phone. He wants to still hang out, he wants to come over to our hotel .. by this time its about 5 something and I am hungry and want to eat. No one can agree where they want to eat, so I say room service and so we agree. Back up to the room we stop for some snacks on the way there and I sit on the bed with a big bag of cheeto’s and a mixed drink – and then the worse happens – The room starts to spin. Room spinning, everyone is talking, laughing still drinking the music in the room is so loud, but some how we hear knocking on the door, It’s the Contender’s Friend – looking for Lizzette – I look @ the clock and its 5:45am – I am going to puke my brains out, we are on the 23rd floor and I need to walk to elevators to walk down to my room. I didn’t think I was going to make it – I do and I open the door to my room to find the other 2 girls I am sharing a room with passed out already. I sit on the bed to take my shoes off and the room is still going ROUND AND ROUND :yuck: . I tell myself if I lay down it may stop. I look @ the clock its now 6:37am – Where did an hour go from the time I left room??? Anyways – I am still in my clothes from going out so I crawl to my luggage and take out my PJ’s, I change sitting on the floor, try to get back on the bed without moving to fast and I down a bottle of water look @ the clock 7am and I crash.

2. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saturday July 23
    I am laying and I hear “ KNOCK KNOCK†– I am like who the hell is at my door, Michele nor Christina budge, they don’t get up, again – knocking – This time louder then I hear “ ROOM SERVICE†– I am start to ask myself –

“Did I order food before I crashed out?†I look @ the clock and its about to be 8:00am. So I am like huh? Did I really not remember ordering room service. So I get up answer the door and they say “Good Morning Ms.Lopez†– I am like HUH again. I am not Ms. Lopez ….Rubbing my eyes @ the door, I ask “ wait what room are you looking for?†He says “room 8444†– I tell him “ this is room 8442!!!†:cuss: With the cart half way in the door way I say “ let yourself out I am going back to bedâ€.

I am so irritated by this point because of the mix up. It was bad enough about an hour ago the room was spinning and now I was awaken by this dude with the wrong room number. AHH please just let me sleep. So now I am wide-awake, I can’t go to bed; I turn on the tv and try to nob off. I guess I crash out again and when I do wake up this time its because my cell phone is ringing. I look @ the clock and its about 9:15am. I just say screw it and get up. There is no hope for sleep in Vegas. Its my boyfriend calling to see if we made it in the night before. HELLO I JUST CAME IN ABOUT 3 hours ago! But I was glad to hear from him.

We all get up, order room service, take showers and get ready to hit up the strip once again. We have plans for the pool but all the rest of the girls aren’t ip for it. So we decide to wait a while so everyone gets up. Finally we get our bathing suits on and hit the pool. Its packed but its nice out. The weather had been really good to us since we been there. The first day it was all overcast & ugly but not that hot. And finally we were getting a peak from the sun. We prob stayed @ the pool for a couple of hours till we decided it was time to head back up. Since we had to stay on the “agenda†we knew time was going to be crunching if we didn’t get our asses up and outta the pool and showered once again.

Our original plans were to have dinner @ Diego’s with everyone @ 7:30pm. So we had to meet @ the lobby by 7:20. Well that shit never happened… 17 girls trying to get ready all on time. Never going to happen. And by the time I got down it was close to 7:45. I guess I missed all the drama w/ the lady @ Diego’s but some how, some way they didn’t have our reservation for 17 anymore. But the day before when we got there they did? Didn’t make sense. Since it was close to 8pm by now the lady said they could let us use their conference room but we had to pay $500 to seat all of us. BULL SHIT! :cuss: She said due to it being a Saturday and they longer had our reservation they couldn’t seat us together, so in order to seat us we had the conference room option. More bullshit! So we flip her off, cuss up a storm and we bounce. Now none of up has eaten and the limo is supposed to come @ 10:15pm to pick us up and we are hungry.

We end up going to the Rain Forest Café. More bullshit…. We are dressed to party, we have 17 wild girls liquored up from a days worth of drinking and we are going to the Rain Forest Café to eat. Come on’. This is a family restaurant. My tits are popping out and they want to sit us next to a family of 7. Man so embarrassing. We were ready for some hard-core parting and we are sitting next a bunch of family’s getting excited over the “fake thunderstorms†in this place. Classic moment for all of us. But we made the most of it. I didn’t like my food, or anything else, everyone just kinda pushed their food around. I ordered a chicken fried steak with garlic mashed potatoes - I mean it wasn’t that bad, but it wasn’t what I had my stomach set on and it just wasn’t sitting right. Umm time to wrap it up and pay the check since it’s about 9:45 and the limo should be here.

We go to the taxi area @ mgm and find TONS of people outside. Its like a party with people just everywhere getting ready to hit up the nightlife. We see our excursion limo, We pile in and we are off to Sapphire for a male review.

As most of you know I wasn’t into the whole guy stripper thing. I have never been into male strippers ever, but I was going along for the trip and we had fun. Before getting there, sometime during the day I had talked with Mikey. He had hooked up drink tickets for me & my girls when we got there so I had to look for Jonathan when I arrived. We drink the whole way in the limo, dare some girls to let flash on the strip, which some do and we get there.

Who ever the guy was that hooked up this whole limo/strip club/club entrance was cool as hell. I meet up but don’t remember his name, we got in for free to the strip club, got free drinks because of Mikey and we had a blast. We laughed our asses off at the cheesy shit these guys were doing, but the girls were eating it up. They had cock in the face and they loved every moment of it. We had the bachlorette on stage and she was eating it all up. It was great! I had some dude offer to get me wett, but I passed, Why pay some dude for him to rub his shit all over me when I got a man to do it for free at home… Pass on that. But the other girls didn’t mind. Man the laughs we had. I don’t even remember the time we left, but I went back up the bar to thank Jonathan for his great help & hoook up. I told him to give Mikey a huge THANKS and I hope the message got t him.

I was wasted, cussing worse than a sailor, which is normal for me, but worse cause I was shit faced! But it was funny as hell. Back into our limo off to Ice. When we get off the limo its sprinkling, but nothing to worry about since it had kinda been doing this off and on but it would end up clearing up. We go inside Ice, drink some more & dance, dance, dance. The limo wasn’t coming back to pick us up till 3:30 and I had already had enough of this ICE place. The music kinda sucked and it just wasn’t my atmosphere. Since we weren’t dropping Ecstasy we seemed not to fit in. The rest of the girls want to stay but we want to go. About 8 of say we had enough and we want to bounce. We walk out of ICE and its pouring rain. Since they aren’t letting people have go IN & Out – We are stuck outside in the rain, and its pouring. The taxi line is wrapped around the corner so we hail another limo and ride it back to MGM for a change of clothes and shoes.

I look @ the clock and its 2:45 and we are ready again to hit the strip. We go to this new bar @ MGM right in front of Studio 54. We wanted to attempt to go there but that line was off the hook. IT was so long so we decided we would just drink and chill out by the bar till either the rest of the girls came or we decided what we wanted to do. They never showed so it was up to us to determine where our next stop was.

I wanted to eat since I was hungry, other agreed, then we remembered we had to use the cards we had bought for the bachlorette. This was a deck of cards that had a bunch of dares on them for her. We are @ the bar and I pull a card. She has to find someone and kiss their ass. Sure enough the guy drops his pants in the bar & there she is on her knees kissing his ass. We are laughing, dying, crying in tears of laughter. Everyone at the bar is cheering her on getting all crazy. It’s the best. We decide it’s too early to call it a night and have something to eat. We all knew once we eat we would be done; we would be full and want to go to bed, so we decide on a strip club. This time my turn to pick so I choose Jaguars. We are walking to the taxi area when someone else pulls another card and the card reads “Give someone a lap dance of their life!†– So with that the next person that walks in the door is a group on guys. We are in the lobby of MGM with people shuffling in and out and here is this innocent guy in wheel chair coming in with a huge group of guys. So of course Clarissa picks the guy in the wheel chair. She tells him what she has to do and he says ok – She tells him “ you better put your brakes on for this cause I am about to blow you away!†There are guys in the lobby, yelling, hollering, screaming, whistling & girls screaming at the top of their lungs while Clarissa’s breaks this guy off in his wheel chair. This guy plays along and starts spanking her ass along with other guys that are throwing dollar bills at her and touching her all crazy. It’s close to 4am and our night is just tipping off!

After the lap dance we finally get in another limo and off to Jaguars. We get there and say $30 to get in and I am like damn! But pay the fee and they seat us far off in the corner and we are getting no play what so ever from the strippers. I got a purse full of money waiting to throw at someone when guess who walks in … none other than Gabrielle union. (yes the movie actress) we are like what the hell – she gets put in the Vip area and we can see her getting tits rubbed all over… NIIIIICCCCE! So the liquor is still flowing and we finally start to get some girl on girl action. Dope!

(Small back story… my friends have this infatuation with my breast. They say they are the best real breast on the planet. For me there are just boobs, I mean I get lots of comments, lots of stares, and I guess you can say attention because of them, its normal to me, so I am always like whatever.)

3. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So some of the girls have had way to much to drink by this time so they want to give me a lap dance their selves. So I let one of them and of course they go straight for the place they are always talking about ….my boobs, they start to rub on them and do stuff to them that I rather not get into. But the guys around loved it. A couple dances from the ladies of Jaguars and they too comment on my breast and how they love them. That’s when one of them ask if she can take one out and feel them. I am like No. Then here goes the girls’ egging me on to pull it out so she can really get a feel for it. I say no again and the stripper says “ but I love them and they love meâ€. We die laughing and I saw maybe in another couple of drinks. She dances some more and she leaves.

So we go up to the front of the stage and we all sit there ready to throw some money at the ladies when they dance. Sure enough the girl that just danced for us was up. I am faded throwing money – The guys that were just sitting next to us in the regular chairs are now next to us sitting in front of the stage. They put a huge pile of 1’s in front of me so the girl could come over and show me some stripper love. Of course she goes straight for my breast once and without asking, she pulls one out and starts to get to know my boob really well, I pull away a bit as to I had enough and she takes the biggest bite of off my tit. It stung like a mutha! The guys are going crazy, my girls are screaming and hollering – Its insane. The level of excitement is just too much to take. She kisses me on my boobs, grabs my face and asks me for my #. Sticky dicks for me woman – I pass. Man what fun!

After another couple of dances we leave and walk out – The sun is coming up. Its 7am.
    We take a cab ride back and some of the girls are still talking about my tits and the stripper so one of them ask to feel on them cause she is jealous the stripper got some titty action from me ( This is all in fun) the taxi driver is getting all flustered listening to us and the convo goes a little something like this:

Taxi driver: “Are you guys Lesbians?"
    Me: " No,...why what makes you ask"
    Taxi driver: Cause she is all over your tits"
    Me: "Yeah I know she loves them, and they love her" ( saying this because of the stripper)
    Taxi driver: "Oh wow thats nice, can I see"
    Me: "Make our ride free...."
    Taxi driver: "Forget about it"
    All of us: DYING LAUGHING!

One of the girls asks to flash for a free cab ride and he says no matter what we do we are paying for the ride. We laugh all the way back to MGM. Man we laughed so hard….

We have to check out this day @! 11:eek:oam. We pass on ever getting something to eat and head straight to the MGM. We stop at the front desk to see if we can get a late checkout – we can’t, its all booked, we can’t even pay an extra night because they are fully booked. Damn, we all try our hardest to get ourselves back up to our rooms to try to sleep for while. We all fall asleep laughing ….

Sunday July 24:

I wake up around 9am – Only about 2 hours of sleep or should I say nap and all the drinking, non sleeping, non eating is catching up to me. My flight isn’t leaving though till 7:45pm this day and I know what Kind of day I have ahead of me. So I am dragging my feet. We all decide that all 17 of us are going to pack up call for the luggage to get picked up then head over to Hard Rock for some Pink Taco J. So after hours of lagging we all get there to Pink Taco, I order some chicken quesidia’s w/ sour cream & Guac & its pretty good. I tried some of my girls green sauce chicken enchiladas and they were BOMB! … we all eat, sit and try to rest a little.
    After we eat we shop a little at the stores there and who do I see Kevin Federline. Mr. Britney Spears himself. I am a huge Britney fan, it anything I just think she is super sexy and love to watch her dance around. So seeing him was huge to me, I stop him, we chat a minute we take some pictures and he is off. I am back on cloud 9 – all my tiredness, everything is now gone. I am pumped. We take some shots to celebrate and then off to check out the Wynn.

We arrive and just like everyone said – it’s just like the Bellagio. Nothing different. Its nice, but its nothing to drool over. We stopped for some $5.00 chocolate strawberries and other chocolates to eat while we walked around. I had this crazy sweet tooth this morning. We checked out the Wynn a little and bla bla bla – We left. Nothing too much to talk about there, mostly just looked around and took the place in. Next …

We crossed over to the Fashion Show Mall, I had to get my Vegas coach purse. Every time I go to Vegas I get something from Coach, and since I hadn’t gotten it yet, we went over to shop some more. More shopping, more clowning around, more dares, more drinking. Some people were already flying out so they had to head back to MGM for their luggage. Since we still had out sweet tooth we figured we would go back with them and go to the Rain Forest Café for their dessert and basically just hang around till we had to leave which was around 5pm. We had about 3 hours till kill till then, so it worked out fine.

About 5 of us went and we ordered a Volcano that had 3 brownies, chocolate & Carmel sauce with whipped cream & ice cream. Yummy! We also ordered 2 orders of their banana’s fosters which was so off the hook I would go right now all the way to Vegas just for that. It was bananas, Carmel, French vanilla ice cream, wrapped in thin sweet crapes topped with whipped cream. Oh it was to die for. It would melt in my mouth! Yummy!

After we were done eating we headed back to the front desk to get all of our luggage to head off to the airport. We got to the airport with no wait, we zipped through check in, through security and we just sat and waited for our plane to board.

I ended up having to sit by myself but it was nice to finally have some quiet time… I sat next to the window & stretched my neck to see the lights of the strip on last time. I get so sad when leaving Vegas cause I never know when I will be back … I started out of the window the whole way back to SFO. I laughed to myself of all the crazy shit we had just done, all the tears of laughter I had just shared with a bunch of my girls, the wonderful memories of all of the trip that I have in my heart and the smell of Vegas in my hair. Pure Bliss ……

Over all thoughts:
    - Traveling with 17 girls wasn’t as bad as I anticipated, give me the same girls, same place and I will do it again
    - I thought I was going to spend all my $ the first day but my bankroll lasted & I came back with some new clothes & a new purse – SCORE!
    - Some Vegas strippers are so hot they can probably turn me out – Seroius!
    - Even thought I didn’t get to do some of the things on my “To do list†I still had fun (I wanted to get downtown this trip & even get to the LV sign but didn’t get to)
    - Wynn overall wasn’t worth the cab ride – Yeah I said it.
    - Seeing celebrities in person is crazy. Its so crazy how they can hype you up.
    - Getting my tits felt on and bitten by that stripper wasn’t so bad after all
    - Each one of my girls had the time of their lives, we can’t stop laughing or talking about it.

And that’s all folks! Thanks for reading about my wild Time in Vegas!!

Also a quick note to Mikey – I never got to meet up with him, but I do wish we did, I wanted to thank him for the free drinks he hooked up for us, but never got a chance. Next time buddy drinks on me!

4. DNA

DNA Low-Roller

That sounds like one hell of a trip. Glad to hear you had a great time, which is hard to do sometimes with that many people. I can almost gaurantee Mikey is dissapointed with not being able to meet up with you also. You girls know how to party, i'll give you that.

Darin

5. keno

keno obsessed with countdown timers

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report Landa! Looks like you had an awesome time!!

6. sunni

sunni VIP Whale

WOWZA Landa, you girls had an awesome time.!
    Fun read..

7. DonD

DonD VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    V N T R

Very nice trip report. Now, where's the pictures?[​IMG]

8. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    :eek: I have the pictures all uploaded -- I just got to get the link and for some reason I can't get into my acccount for the link. Man after hours of uploading them last night now i can't get in ..

( if you look in the Misc. Vegas section. Alive thread I posted a couple already.)

9. deweynet

deweynet Tourist

Good Lord what a great report! What is with you ladies? Are you trying to kill us all with your tales? Classic line: "Getting my tits felt on and bitten by that stripper wasn’t so bad after all." Were truer words ever spoken?

Seriously, Thanks for putting those thoughts in my head...I mean thanks for the informative report.

10. Coaster Kikky

Coaster Kikky Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I promised I'd send Larry (Sanonofresurfer) any threads that had naked women in it... this one definitely qualifies!! :D

11. RamBill

RamBill Tourist

"Getting my tits felt on and bitten by that stripper wasn’t so bad after all"

I say that to myself every time it happens! :haha:

So much done in so little time!!! You done us proud, girl!!

PLEASE make it out for MM3!!!!

12. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Landa,
    All I have to say is :nworthy: Great TR! I absolutely LOVED it!

P.S. I always set my PJ's out before I leave the room so I can easily find them and put them on :)

13. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drea so do I -- I always set them on the bed - -but I guess with the rush of leaving I didn't even think about it .. :) The next night i remembered though :)

14. blackjack

blackjack Monkey!!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Trip of Our Lives (Cliff Notes)

I had some dude offer to get me wet
    I almost cream in my pants right there on the dance floor
    Sure enough the guy drops his pants in the bar & there she is on her knees kissing his ass
    They had cock in the face and they loved every moment of it
    This guy plays along and starts spanking her ass
    we finally start to get some girl on girl action
    she takes the biggest bite of off my tit
    Some Vegas strippers are so hot they can probably turn me out – Serious!

:nworthy:

That's some killer TR Landa - Outstanding!! :thumbsup:

15. Mia4071

Mia4071 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you all enjoyed it -- I was writing it and would have to stop cause I would be laughing so hard. once I get the link to the pictures I will post them. For sure .. :)

16. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My God, what IS the big deal here, people?!?! It's not like we're being treated to one of those sultry you-better-spank-me-hard TRs from LVA that are all about the 67th trip to Main Street Station and how Manuel flips the omelet just right every time!! Get real. THAT stuff is hot. Burnin'.

Not.

Landa, you're a killer.

17. stuffic

stuffic Low-Roller

Landa's my gurl!!!

Landa, this is probably the best TR I've ever read. I thank you. My funny bone thanks you. And my libido thanks you.
    There's only one thing I don't understand...why even BOTHER putting on pajamas?

P.S. Lacy should take some writing classes from you. Your elevator stories run circles around hers!!!

18. MikeE

MikeE The Shah's Slightly Hairy Cousin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unbelievable. "Sticky dicks for me..." Too funny!

19. Typhinie

Typhinie Tourist

Wow! What a trip report! I loved every minute of it! I am so jelous! You did Vegas how I always want to... but my lame friends won't allow me to! I hope one day, our trips will be at the same time so we can party!

20. Bosco

Bosco VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Landa and Typh in town at the same time??? Now THAT would be one for the record books. Let me know if it ever happens.......I just want to watch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.