1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Knucklehead69, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any recommendations for restaurants in the Aria? Staying there for the first time Sunday. Sage looks interesting as well as Julian Serrano Tapas. Any any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lots of great food options there and already lots of threads on this subject. My favs are Julian Serrano, Tetsu, Bar Masa, and 550 Pizza

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  3. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where's the love for Javiers? :licklips:

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love me some Javier's. Though I have to recommend sitting at the bar vs getting a table and this is coming from someone that lives in the mecca of TexMex and Mexican food, Texas.

5. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its ok. I eat there. I just don't love it as much as others. Javiers has excellent chips and salsa and drinks. I find the entrees, however, to be average. I know it is heresy, but I think I like El Diablo next door better

The plans have changed
  6. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm the same, Javier's is perfectly fine, but there are other Aria restaurants I like better for dining in. I will say, though, that Javier's is a great alternative to Five50 for late-night take-out. I've gotten a quesadilla to take back up to my room at the end of many long gambling sessions, and not only is it good drunk food, they always include a ton of chips and salsa.

As far as my favorites, I eat at Julian Serrano and Lemongrass just about every trip, and Five50 is great as well. Sage is great for a more formal meal, and Carbone is likely to be great when it opens (I love the one here in New York).

7. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there a few weeks back and loved Julian Serrano & Aria Cafe (breakfast).

We want to try Bardot next time.

Enjoy

8. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were there a few weeks back and loved Julian Serrano & Aria Cafe (breakfast).

We want to try Bardot next time.

Enjoy

9. reverted

reverted Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 to Julian Serrano! Loved it during my last stay at Aria.

I also recently tried Bardot for dinner and really enjoyed it. The beef tartare and bone marrow were wonderful

10. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just ribbing you a little.

Your suggestions were right on.

I also love breakfast at the Aria Cafe, but I always fear recommending it without pointing out that their service is pretty awful.

11. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aria has been my favorite Vegas resort for a number of years now (I just looked it up, and my upcoming trips will be my 9th and 10th stays there in a row, over about 3 years), but It completely boggles my mind that such a great place has a systemic service failures in a couple specific isolated areas. The Cafe is one that I've heard about a lot; I also consistently have issues with the Bell Desk, and also with bar service at the pool. It's especially strange to me because there's at least a fair amount of crossover with the staffing, so you have things like the bartenders at Lift Bar also working shifts at Lemongrass. At this point I'm more fascinated by it than annoyed by it, because I can't figure out how it happens in a handful of places when everywhere else is phenomenal.

12. thebig0

thebig0 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife always hit Genes George's Steak for the early evening menu. Salad, steak, dessert for $69. Saves about $20 off regular price. Nearly as good as his Prime at the B, but @ 40% savings and a very nice room and the food is top notch.
    We are staying at the B 09/22-09/29 and will be stopping at the Bardot as well for the lounge menu and drinks on one or more nights.

13. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a great suggestion. I have never thought of getting late night take out from Javiers. I think there are better options at Aria for meals, but for late night take out to the room, that's a good plan

The plans have changed
  14. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It never occurred to me to order take-out from Javier's!

Lemongrass is open until 2:00 AM - that is the other place I forget about for late night eats.

15. Mrs. K.

Mrs. K. Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would skip the Cafe and room service. (Which seem to be one and the same.) All the others are good.

16. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just a follow up to the post... Had a great time at the Aria. Went to Julian Seranno and Jean Georges Steakhouse and both were amazing!
    Thanks to all for the input!

17. undathesea

undathesea Grandissimo

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just got back and spent many hours at the bar at Javier's. Jorge and Mike were bartending. Great guys. Highly recommend sitting with them.

18. Portie

Portie Newbie

It's not technically inside Aria but adjoins it: Todd English Urban PUB. I was there late-night for their after 10pm happy hour and it was terrific.

19. Knucklehead69

Knucklehead69 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Todd English PUB is Great... Have been going there for the last few years before ever staying at the Aria.

20. rscpa

rscpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lemongrass every time. Mango sticky rice for dessert. Din sum on Friday and Saturday. Julian Serrano for happy hour. Todd English pub very good. Love the lobster roll there.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.