1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Grand Spa Rooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by TXCajuns, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXCajuns

TXCajuns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My daughter and I have booked a Spa Room at the MGM Grand next month. Has anyone ever stayed in one and have any feedback? They look nice in the pictures. Where are they located in the hotel? This is our first stay there. We usually usually book Bally's or Planet Hollywood but decided to try a different place this time.

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They're the next-to-last rooms at the far ends of the hallways. Nice room. Other than that, the pictures pretty much tell the story.

3. wr06

wr06 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM is one of my favorite properties and the Spa Room is a nice step up from a Grand Room. It's a pretty large room and the jacuzzi tub and living area were nice. I don't remember it being too far from the elevator but it was near the end of the hallway.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in them a couple times. Never used the spa tub, but the living area was great; I'm not sure I necessarily need all that space on my own, but on the occasions where I was in town with other people (but not staying with them) it was a great place to meet up before dinners, etc.

5. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The room is nice and large. The bathroom is a good size, too. They are the furthest rooms from the elevator but isn't that bad of a hike. I definitely am more than comfortable in the room.

6. TXCajuns

TXCajuns Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback. I'm always a little nervous when staying at a different place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.