1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

**Vegas Addict Trip Report 6/10-15/10**

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Vegasaddict2014, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasaddict2014

Vegasaddict2014 Low-Roller

My Trip Report

I'm a 28 year old woman and this is my second trip to Vegas. My first trip was last year and I was hooked straightaway. I'd wanted to go to Vegas since I was 18 and was adamant that I was going to go when I turned 21 but unfortunately it didn't happen and I had to wait a further 6 years before my dreams came true. I'm going with my boyfriend, M, who is 31 and I've been with him for 7 years. He's been a few times without me over the years but I never had the funds to join him. Luckily for me he now earns enough to take me with him (Yes, I realise I'm a lucky, spoilt bitch!)

My first time was absolutely amazing. It was everything I hoped it would be and more. I was overwhelmed by how big it was. I've just realised that that sounds like my first intimate encounter but I promise I'm talking about Las Vegas! Anyway, I loved the whole atmosphere of the place and had a lot of fun and was already planning my return trip before we'd even left.

I was itching to get back as soon as possible but a few weeks after I returned I was made redundant so without my income it was going to be tough to book anything immediately. As time went on we decided we'd have to wait until early 2016 to go back. However, I just couldn't wait that long so started working my magic on M and he soon agreed that October would be doable - I surprise myself at my power of manipulation sometimes!

So a bit about us... We LOVE food and are self-confessed buffet freaks. We like being able to try lots of different dishes and having a bit of a pig out! We tend to gamble mostly on Blackjack but we do spend some of the time chucking money in the slots, playing poker and betting in the sports book. We've been trying to learn how to play Craps so we will be giving that a go too.

We will be staying in a Balcony Deluxe Suite at The Signature for 2 nights and then for the other 7 nights we were originally booked to stay at Mandalay Bay but we had quite a bit of luck gambling at home and decided to upgrade to a Vdara Suite and better location as well as increasing our bankroll from $7500 to $10,000. A WIN before Vegas is surely a sign of things to come?!

I wanted to write this trip report so that I can read it whenever I like and relive the experience. I'm a bit gutted that I didn't do one last time because most of it seems like a blur now and I didn't really get that drunk :-/ I'm hoping this report will also help others by providing detailed information about everything we experienced. I'll be including plenty of photos of scenery, food, our hotel room and other random pics. I'll also be listing food, prices, gambling wins/losses and short reviews.

I'm going to try and do it 'semi-live' if I can (probably doing an update before bed) but if I'm too busy having a great time/too drunk you'll just have to wait! :)

Monday 5th October - Vegas... here we come!

We decided to fly from Manchester (with Virgin) instead of Gatwick as there was a significant difference in the price. If I remember correctly, to fly from Gatwick was about £800 more expensive for us so we chose Manchester as it wasn't that much further for us to drive up there (we live in Milton Keynes).

We drove up to Manchester today and are staying at the Premier Inn for the night which cost us £110 and includes Meet and Greet airport parking tomorrow morning. I'm very excited and doubt I'll be getting much sleep tonight because I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve! We are planning to get up at 7am so we have time to get showered, dressed and feed our faces before setting off for the 10 minute drive to the terminal at about 9am for our flight at 12:35pm.

2. Vegasaddict2014

[​IMG]

Here's some of our bankroll. There's just over $8,000 there and we have the rest on a Revolut card.

3. Stevie D

Stevie D VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Best of luck addict

4. sam_marques

sam_marques Vegas Vlogs Youtube / TeamClareVlogs

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice Start!! Hope you have a fab trip with lots of wins!!

5. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Too much work...need more play.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Feeling your excitement! Have fun and win big!

6. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck to our friends from UK!
    Have a safe flight!

7. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking forward to reading your TR, have a great time

8. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't wait to follow along - have a great time and good luck!

9. Sam610

Sam610 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great time - I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures! :)

10. B S

B S MIA

Hope it's as good as the first time...

Good luck.

11. Jordan

Jordan Caveman

Trips to Las Vegas:
  12. Vegasaddict2014

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited to be going back. I even got Vegas nails! [​IMG]

(Sorry to the men that don't care about nails!)

13. emmas

emmas VIP Whale

Your excitement is coming through. Have fun and good luck.

I need all the luck I can get!
  14. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bring some big bucks back to the UK
    Remember, we all love photos of big wins. Try using Tapatalk for live picture updates
    Enjoy and GOOD LUCK:thumbsup:

15. Elf70

Elf70 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have a great trip. Hope you win big. Love the nails!

16. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck! Vegas is definitely the place for you - I can sense that you are somewhat excited by the trip.

17. LVchix

LVchix Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome nails ! Good luck... I'll be at the happy place next week.... So I totally get your excitement!
    Good luck! Will be following along and cheering you guys on!

18. gazzamataz

gazzamataz Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    amazing!!!!! look forward o reading your report, I'm going next year for the first time and I'm like a fat kid in a sweetie shop!!!

19. MertyNewJersey

MertyNewJersey Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always get excited when getting my "Vegas" nails!! We leave in 3 weeks!!! looking forward to tagging along!!

20. 6Mermaids

6Mermaids Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I <3 you nails!!! Good luck to you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.