1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Stratosphere Level 107 Lounge

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by DeadManHand, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For years I have planned to go up in the Stratosphere tower and never have. Is the view worth it? It's the lounge for me though, not interested in the thrill rides anymore. I understand that the ride up to the lounge is free. Can anyone confirm?

2. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The view is great, the ride is free, try and get there to see the sunset, it's awesome. They have happy hour with 2:1 drinks and reduced price appetizers. I was up there last week. I ordered the mini waygu tacos, and they were really mini, as big as my thumb. But you get three. Had the lollipop chicken wings, they were pretty good. The regular menu is available as well. You can sit at the bar, or there are tables all around the perimeter which overlooks the restaurant below.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went up there last week as well. Walked from SLS, neighborhood is a little rough, so if it gets dark I'd recommend taking a taxi. Ride up the elevator was free. Our bartender was a little grumpy and during happy hour the 2 for 1 deals meant getting two of the same drinks on the menu, you couldn't mix despite being the same price. He mentioned that he doesn't usually work at that bar, so maybe that's not always true.

It's a bit of a hassle to get down there. I think I rather just go to the Foundation Room or Skyfall (used to be Mixx) at MB. I also heard that Mandarin Bar (Mandarin Oriental) is supposed to offer some impressive views as well. You won't be quite as high in the air, but the time savings is worth it for a drink or two.

4. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wanted to add that appetizers were half price during Happy Hour. The bartender I had was Lisa, she was very good and had a permanent smile on her face with a positive attitude. Yes, you get two drinks at a time, she made my second (and 4th) Dark and Stormy without ice. Must order two of the same.

I walked up from Circus Circus and the neighborhood is a little rundown above Sahara, but I took the Deuce for my return.

For what it's worth, The Steakhouse at Circus Circus has a Happy Hour with half priced drinks at the bar. I had a Manhattan "up" and it was an incredible pour, except they ran out of Rye. So my second one was Gentleman Jack. :drunk:

Sorry for the poor quality, but tried to use the panoramic feature of my blackberry, not as slick as the iPhone. A distorted view after sunset.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

5. Count de Monet

Count de Monet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your replies. Hopefully, I will make it there later this month. I always rent a car so getting there is not an issue, it just seems that half of the things I plan to do each trip never happen. Want to check the box this time though.

6. FloppedASet

FloppedASet Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im hopin to make the lounge at sunset this month..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.