1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

spa @ aria?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by random512, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

From what I've read, people really like the spa @ Aria. I'll be staying @ Aria @ the end of the month and was wondering what are the highlights of the Aria spa? Are there any standout features @ the Aria spa that I should take advantage of? Why do people like the spa @ Aria so much?

2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been a while since my wife and I have used it, but I do recall it being really nice. While the pre-massage treatments were in isolated men/women locker rooms (e.g. the steam room, sauna, etc) I remember there was a sitting pool/jacuzzi tub that was central to the two locker rooms, situated outside, with a view of the pools area I think - where I could relax with my wife prior to our massage time. If you are going with a significant other I'd recommend finding and making use of that to share the experience.

The facilities were really high-end, the staff were great, probably the most relaxed we've been in a spa on the strip.

3. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wife and I were there at the end of August.

The main difference I enjoyed is the co-ed outdoor pool area over looking Liquid lounge area.

Peaceful, serene, and relaxing after a nice massage.

For a couples experience I have to rate this better than the Encore spa we were at last year.

4. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think one of the selling points for Aria's spa is the co-ed space. Most spas are segregated but Aria has the ganbanyoku beds, the salt room, and the outdoor patio available to everyone.

5. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same as above. Make sure you take advantage of the salt room and hot stone bed room

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  6. shemesh

shemesh Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Why not go next door to Mandarin Oriental? I personally did not like the hotel, but the spa seems great?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.