1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas area museum fans, it's Museum Month

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by xwrestling, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xwrestling

xwrestling Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. Camp Rusty

Camp Rusty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Way cool....thanks :):):)

3. pocomo

pocomo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, thanks for posting!

4. akicks

akicks Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to the Mob Museum on Sunday. Highly recommended. I was expecting something a bit sensationalist and over the top but this is a serious museum with tons of information, artifacts and videos. There are a few gimmicks but nothing too over the top. It really aims to exhaustively cover the topic nation wide with an extra emphasis of course on Las Vegas. The building itself is quite interesting and the museum has done a very good job of taking advantage of it. Not everyone will feel compelled to stay this long but I was there over 4 hours. Unfortunately I am not aware of any discounts greater than the one posted but I felt the steep admission was worth it.

5. PrincessPansy

PrincessPansy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also loved the Mob Museum. Would definitely recommend. It doesn't glorify organized crime, by any means. The interactive exhibits are excellent & the staff is very helpful. When we were buying our tickets, a volunteer told us to allow an hour a floor. That seemed like an absurdly long time but we were actually at the museum for 3+ hours, it was that interesting. Go early as it does get crowded later in the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.