1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Annual Fall Business and Fun Trip

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by sconnie, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sconnie

sconnie Downtown Kinda Guy

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

I'm going to be at a trade show for a few days and my lovely (and much better half) wife is going to join me for Fri-Sun (she's arriving late Thursday night). Really looking forward to this trip since the June trip was such a gambling disaster for me. Hoping to get things going in a positive direction right away Thursday afternoon!

I'm going to post a summary report, doubt that with pleasure and work mixed in that I'll have time to do a live one.

JW

2. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wishing you good luck at the show and even better luck at the gaming! I'm looking forward to reading your summary later.
    -Richard

3. sconnie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The trade show went really well. Lots of deals and several very good meetings. Travel all went great other than the Firefly rental car. Picking it up was a total mess due to stupid customers and understaffing on their part.

Picked the wife up later Thurs night and she was even in early. Dining was very good, sat night dinner at Triple George was great!

Gambling started out slow with a few losing sessions. Then on Friday afternoon the worm turned and I don't think that I has a single losing session. A few were break evens but the rest were winners. Won at BJ, 3 cars poker and even win a bout $200 at craps. Rallied from a deep hole at LIR to end up even.

All in all were bringing home about 50% more $'s than we brought!

This trip is the kind of trip that keeps you coming back over and over.....

Waiting for the flight to MKE on SWA. Shows in time. Hoping that I don't need to add an update later!

JW

4. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on your all-around winning trip, sconnie!

5. TomTWI

TomTWI Custom Title

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No black out periods at the BJ table? Waking up to stacks of chips with no recollection of how you got them? LOL sounds like a great fun and winning trip. Where did you stay?

TomTWI

6. sconnie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope, I remember all the details. Even hit a number straight up on roulette!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.