1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas myVEGAS games are not random?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Isaac Wolkowicz, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isaac Wolkowicz

Isaac Wolkowicz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel as if the myVegas games take into account the LPs you have earned and adjust accordingly. Below is my example for today but this seems to happen all the time!

Started with 100K chips and spun Lucky Birds at 1K/spin on 500 auto-spin. After 390 spins I was still at 100K chips but with zero birds. I had gone on a 20 spin no win streak and decided to stop because it felt like the game was trying to balance out the last hour of playing.

I decided to do a 50k one hand game of blackjack.

game 1: I had 20, dealer had 20
    game 2: I hit for 19, dealer hit for 19
    game 3: I started with 20, dealer hit for 21

This feels especially true with blackjack on Facebook where I can never seem to get ahead. I hit 3 hads for 150K chips the other day and started to play 10K/hand...dealer hit 3 blackjacks in a row and 3 20's in a row. I busted on ever single hit straight until my 400K chips were gone.

I manage to collect LP's just fine but it frustrating when it feels like the programming decides when you have had enough for the day and simply stops hitting any wins.

Anyone else get this feeling or is it just gamblers denial?

2. VegasGarden

VegasGarden Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. Notice when you are awarded puzzle pieces and almost 100% of time you hit the 3 highest out of 30 squares or so? I am an uncanny picker !! I think its predetermined outcome - doesnt matter which tile you pick. Agree they control aspects of play.

3. Yall

Yall Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe the bonus games are pre-determined.

I'd be willing to bet (ha!) that the blackjack is based on random number generation the deck is reshuffled after each hand.

4. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree...the games do seem to be "tilted"...there are cold streaks and hot streaks....last week I had < 10K game chips...now I've managed to "win/acquire" over 1M game chips....playing the usual way, betting 400-1000 chips per spin...whatever the reason, the games go on a hot streak to let you win enough to acquire LPs to make your purchases...then go into a cold streak to drain your chips...then another hot streak...after playing awhile, you are almost conditioned to expect a hot streak...:hmmm:

5. bwatson23

bwatson23 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think I agree with this as well. Wife went on a recent streak betting 15k per spin on the original Excalibur game and ran it up over 10 million. She stopped for the night, played again in the morning and proceeded to lose 9.75 million of it back betting 30k a spin.

6. eksantirik

eksantirik High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The games seemed pretty random to me. However the bonus wheel you spin every day is definitely rigged. Whenever I've spun it back to back (hence 3X multiplier), I hit 1750-2000 and whenever I give the game some time and come back (1X multiplier), I hit 10000-12500. Never 10000+ with 3X multiplier at the same time.

7. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the daily wheel is a joke. In my entire time playing I've probably hit the 10K with a multiplier less than a handful of times. It's like it's set to give me no more than 10K everyday. On the mobile I've had much better luck overall. Problem is, no matter what I'm capped at 3M, then I start to lose nearly every spin. Funny.

8. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wouldn't surprise me if it was tilted. Ive noticed that the bonuses rarely carry you above your initial bankroll, unless you hit bonuses early on, in which case you eventually find yourself back where you started, and gluide in for a controlled crash. You're not gambling under Las Vegas Gaming Commission rules. I'll continue to play their game because I don't mind hundreds in free food and room comps for letting a game spin in the background.

9. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did notice on the puzzles but Twice I did get a lower number....

10. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it is rigged too. For the last two weeks, my daily spin lands on 2000 no matter where I set the wheel. I've set it on 12500, 600 LPs and others but it always lands on 2000.

Before I did the daily spin today, I told my wife "I bet it lands on 2000." Sure enough, it hit 2000. Wife thought I was psychic till I told her about the last two weeks.

Damned shame they have to rig the games.

11. griz

griz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

The daily spin has always been predetermined.

12. Brick

Brick Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks griz. Any idea how they determine it, such as from LPs or does it not matter? With the multipliers it gives me a decent daily amount but just wanted to know if there is any way to tweak the algorithm.

13. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah you can just reload the page without spinning the daily spin and it simply tells you what you got still. Def predetermined

14. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Predetermined doesn't mean a ton. The one thing I've noticed though is, if youre on Day 1, you typically get a bigger prize. So the daily multipliers are worth less than face value.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.