1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hi from Indiana

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Corey Zimmerman, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corey

Corey Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I'm Corey

I just wanted to say hi to all of you. I have been on this site for about 9 months and never really did an introduction, so I thought that this would be a good time. I have been to Vegas 7 times and heading back in October. I've stayed at he flamingo, Bally's, hooters([emoji107]), Tropicana, and the hotel at Mandalay Bay. This trip we are staying 4 comped nights, 2 at the Cromwell and 2 at Caesars. Hopefully I can do a live-semi live TR, because we have a lot of fun things planned. First off it's our honeymoon, I proposed in March in Vegas at Paris and we got married in July. Taking a later honeymoon because my wife is a teacher and we wanted to plan our honeymoon around her fall break. We got tickets to see Elton John and watch the lakers vs kings at the MGM. We also got the groupon to do the scoot city tour, which should be very interesting. Also I earned diamond status this year so we have the $100 celebration dinner to use and the 2 free show tickets(haven't decided on what show we are going to see yet). So here are some pictures of some of my previous trips.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Spring break trip 2024
  2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Corey from a fellow Hoosier!! Congrats on the recent wedding.....hope you both have a great honeymoon and get some good hits like last trip!

3. reverted

reverted Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to VMB Corey! Great hits and congrats! Cheers to many more handpays and years of fun

4. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Great intro Corey and loved the photos. Congrats to you and the wife. Looking forward to your trip report. Welcome aboard!

5. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, Corey! Enjoy the honeymoon trip! What a way to spend a fall break! I'm a teacher, but our fall break is one day this year. And it's a Wednesday! Thanks for the awesome intro. Great pic of "Pee-Wee Herman" BTW!

6. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board and thanks for sharing the pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.