1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Need Help Bachelorette Party Club

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by dutchvelvet, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey VMB'ers,

One of my good friends (used to be my secretary) is getting married next weekend in at Mandalay Bay. She's asked me for advice on her bacherlorette party Friday Night (Oct 2). I told her that drinks at Foundation Room was smart, then maybe a nightclub. She asked what was best, I said Hakkasan and Drais are most popular. Told her she shouldn't be having to pay to get in (she's a solid 9/10, her friends are all attractive too).

I think she should probably be in touch with a club promoter. Anyone have any connections at Hak or Drais to help her out? I'd like to give her an e-mail or digits of who she needs to talk to to get set up. Or did I send her to the wrong place for that night? If there's a better spot let me know.

2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

I'm surprised you didn't say, "I know just the guy..."

...PayTriple!

3. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She does have two sisters...

But I know he's not in town.

4. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been looking for that Friday for me and a buddies bday and found a couple options:

Party Bus if multiple clubs are wanted
    Encore Beach Club, one of the last weekends they are open
    Marquee for a day pool party

I have a couple contacts for each just PM me for their info. EBC is a pool party at night, if they are looking for something other than that, Marquee Night Club at Cosmo is another option

5. Hobofrank

Hobofrank Prime Minister of Idiocracy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "I know a guy..." at Hak...if you want I can reach out to him

6. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hot chicks are always welcome at the club and they can easily get ushered to a table to drink some dudes' bottles.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no to drias

hakkasan omnia or xs

with all due respect every chick thinks there a 9/10 till they get to vegas , unless you a 9/10 in nyc or la and get into the most popular clubs were theres no cover charge ever then your just one of the girls till you get in, then you could become a drink rat if they want too and free load on other peoples tables but notsure a bachlorette party wants to do that.the top clubs arent hurting for groups of girls to get in, now they could get into chatuea and 1oak the bank for free but why would they want too.i see lines off hot girls waiting all the time to get in.

one thing they will want is you there very early wich will suck, you will be trashed and your feet will hurt by midnight.

by the way the foundation room has been running them parties for the last few months kinda like this

About This Show
    Dance the night away to live music of new wave & 80's classics with Like Totally - The 80s Experience. The band consists of musicians who’s costumes emulate different musical celebrities from the 1980’s.

On any given night you might see “George Michael” on the drums, “Sid Vicious” on the guitar, “Rick James” on the bass or “Flea” (Craig Martini) who has toured with Australia’s famous export, Men At Work. Together, the members of Like Totally, offer uncanny renditions of tunes from the MTV generation.

Dress Code Policy: The Dress Code Policy is in place to maintain the sophistication of a selective club for professional and personal entertaining while embracing attire that does fit within the genre we promote for our nightlife. To achieve that all attire is welcome with the exception of shorts, sandals, hats, t shirts, sweatshirts, sports apparel, tank tops, sneakers and athletic shoes. Design and logo collared shirts, dress shoes, jeans and blazers are encouraged as long as the design is tactful and any markings are intentional from the designer.

*MUST BE 21+ TO ATTEND.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    at 2am any chick is welcome they all look hot at that time with enough booze and bag over there head does it matter.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    does anyone rember the story were the promoter wanted pics before they would comp you into hakkasan, and called the girl i think a fat whale and wouldnt comp them or something like that.

10. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. UCLAGirl

UCLAGirl High-Roller

The first part of your post reminded me of how I used to go to butter and Juliet supper club in NYC when I was dating my ex-bf who lives there. That was the first time I observed bouncers telling girls that some were not hot enough to get into the club. I also saw some look at girls up and down and then walk past them to grab another group of girls.

12. UCLAGirl

UCLAGirl High-Roller

We were in Miami a few years ago and some girl was denied entry into liv because she had a flat butt

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    on
    people who know me here know i post very honest, i dont bullshit,im from nyc so i know butter very well and juliet, and know excatly what you mean, basicaly , if you cant walk right into the top clubs in nyc or la your not a top girl was my point , its not a right or wrong thing and sorry every girl things shes a 10 or 9 , and honestly only 20 percent might be a 9 .but in vegas girls are a dime a dozen .

i see tons of girls all the times on line, unless you have a conection , pay off somebody , most of the doors guys are actualy either married or perfer money or are gay you will have to go early to get in free and wait, there not desperate to let any one in free to calvin harris or teisto.now drinking for free inside is another story.

i was just try to up front and honest

also notsure how many guys want to give free bottle service to a girl getting married not like shes going to bed with you, just being honest.

14. rvallez6

rvallez6 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that you're giving the info that people need to know. There are people that will be turned off by this, but it helps them make the decision as to whether they want to go to these places or try a lower level club. I think this info is invaluable for people that are going to vegas for clubbing.

15. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    its more for the free issue , becuase thats what this post was about, if your paying or greasing the doorman theres usualy no problem as long as you dress right but if your trying for free entrance i was trying to point out how it works.

if money is a problem they have to rember drinks are around 20$ a drink .water is 10$ beer is 11$entrance varoius from 30 and up for ladies and men 40-100$ and up

16. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you all for your help. Both in PMs/texts and on this thread.

I've learned the total group is gonna be around 20 people. How does that affect things? WIth a group that big does a bus make more sense?

Paper, your input is entirely welcome. I'm still hoping that with the right connection they can get waived/reduced entrance fees somewhere. If the promoter asks to trade pics she'll have no problem. The rest of the group is mixed I think.

Does anyone out there know anyone like a promoter for the foundation room? Maybe they should just stay up there?

Continue to appreciate the help.

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    is the group all 20 girls or mixed if so whats the break down

were are you staying

i assume your looking for a saturday nite is that correct what date

also 20 people is way to many for any top or most clubs as a girl you guys will be misrable theres no were to stand sit knell crawl,and to many to be drink rats

my suggestion unless you go to like carival court or voo do and trust me thats not were u want to go, i mean chatue will let the girls in so will the bank but what do u do with 20 people its a cluster fuck.

you sux it up and get a table.

also depending on were ur staying i suggest walking and using the money towards the cheapest table at a top club.

good luck getting 20 people to do anything on time.lol

but i have some ideas

18. dutchvelvet

dutchvelvet VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All girls-or at least overwhelming majority. Her hubby is having bachelor's party same day and guys were supposed to go to that. They're staying at Mandalay. Date is Friday Oct 2.

19. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can we go?

20. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    this would be the easist and my suggestion

ps i hate this place its personal

go to light nite club in mb . this way you dont have to leave mb otherwise u will never get out of there

i know they have some type of list for girls its a mess must be there early closes at midnight.be early.

still what are u going to do with 20 girls once your there without a table it will be no fun

but contact light directly.ask about there list , if not poke around there is one ,, you will have to wait in line but it should be free before midnite thats the easist

unless u can get a guarenteed 20 girls walked into hakasan and then were do u go theres no room unless u have a table.

also look on facebopok for light nite club

make sure you know thats its only girls once you throw guys into the mix u will creat problems unless u doing tables service then u have to give a breakdown of how many each sex

have you thought about one of the nite club tours crawls that might work for a large group, u get some free booze, they do leave u off at the end at a club , and u might beable to work a deal out for all 20

just trying to figure out what to do with 20 people without a table is a bitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.