1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET $100.00 "celebration dinner voucher plus a MRB coupons? Possibilities??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Champster1, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just learned that I can pick up my $100.00 Celebration voucher from any TR booth in Vegas to use at any CET restaurant. Saturday night, 10/10, The wife and i had planed on taking everyone to the Spice market buffet (10 total) before the Janet Jackson Concert at PHo. I have 2 MRB's as does the wife (Its our first wedding anniversary), so we planned on saving at least $10.00 per person for the first 8 folks! If I can combine my MRB's with the voucher then.....(you already know the rest). Please share if you have had some experience with this combination.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please clarify what MRB is...

if this is the LV Advisor Member Reward Book... here is what I see as terms on the web site. What does yours say?

Present this voucher to the cashier to receive $10 off the price of the Spice Market Buffet. Valid for up to two people (maximum $20 discount). Gratuity not included. One voucher per person/subscriber. Voucher must be presented to cashier upon purchase. Vouchers are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Not a line pass. Must be 21 years of age or older. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.

Just re-read the post. I see you have 4 total vouchers.

Personally, I would just save the $100 for a bigger meal for the two of you.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe so. You should check with the cashier first, but I believe it's one or the other, you can't use both on the same meal.

4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    personaly thats a waste of a good meal

theres usualy a discount for spice market in the hotel book also on groupon and half price tickets

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  5. VegasIs4Me

VegasIs4Me Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Keep in mind, CET changed their policy about the $100 diamond dining voucher. In the past, you were able to get the voucher at any TR desk and use it at any eligible restaurant. Now, you must get the voucher at the TR desk at the same location as the restaurant you want to use it. The girl at Total Rewards confirmed with me twice before printing the voucher that I did know this. Just an FYI!

6. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good feedback folks. I spoke to Cindy (Buffet Manager at PHo). She confirmed that the voucher is just like giving them $100.00 in cash. I can use whatever coupons (from Las Vegas Advisor, or wherever) at the buffet!

7. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not diamond, but this is good to know. Thanks Champster. Also, sharing a good meal with friends and family? Good man! Nothing wrong with that.

And congrats on your first wedding anniversary too!

(P.S. I remember you from the LVA forums.) :)

8. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Kevin!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.