1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Midweek Room Availability??

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bamfbowhunter, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There used to be a link showing you what days were available to use a my vegas midweek room comp. Now it says sign into mlife and use the link. But it almost looks like you have to redeem the reward b4 you can see the dates??

Can anyone tell me if Feb 7 is available at any of the resorts??

2. vsop

vsop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe the calendar goes beyond 2015....to look at available dates for 2015, Google myveg2...

3. Catzilla

Catzilla VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a different question about the room availability. I already have 1 night reserved at the Mirage in December. Today I decided to book a room at NYNY in September, if it's available. When I went to purchase it, it said players are limited to 1 complimentary room at MGM per visit. You will not be able to purchase another room reward until after your reservation date.

So I can't purchase another room reward until 30 days after the December date? Yeah, I get the 30 day thing, but shouldn't I be able to purchase the reward, but not book it within 30 days of another reservation? I wonder if I could call Mirage and see if they'll move my reservation to September, then book something else later for December? And I did sent a support ticket, but the canned responses they send won't likely explain anything.

Thanks for your help. Sorry if this has already been discussed...couldn't find anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.