1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Caesars' Sites Diamond Lounges

Discussion in 'Comps' started by rutgers, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone visited the Diamond Lounges lately and if so, are they serving actual food you can make a meal out of or still just the snack/appetizer-type stuff?

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Vegas Diamond lounges are not like AC. They only serve hot appies between 4 and 6pm. Unlike AC, they don't charge TC s if you are a low level Damond

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As said, Vegas lounged are different. They do have snack food around 4 or 4:30 - I forget. Check in the comp section as this comes up often.

Wings, etc.

4. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! I mean, we're going to go check them out anyway for drinks ... it's such a difference between Vegas and AC lounges ... I never understood the Vegas ones being open only until 9 or 9:30! That's kind of crazy to me but whatever. :) Leaving Wednesday bright and early!

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it depends on your expectations for a meal. I went to Flamingo last trip. They were serving salad, B-B-Q brisket, mac and cheese, and dessert.

1)It wasn't table service (self service)
    2)It wasn't realyl a "full meal" (no vegetable)

However, it could've been a meal for me in the "old days" . . . .

6. rutgers

rutgers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

That's better than what I've seen in the past! Usually it's something like some rolls, lunch meat, some nasty looking salads and that's about it. LOL

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i spent a year living on the diamond lounges in vegas so yes, you get chicken wings and one other dish every nite, some was shrimp, dumplings , then you got all the rest crap, bread , salad , nachos . just dont be picky u can do it, butterfly shimp nite was really good.

8. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm partial to the mini beef wellingtons.

9. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Surprisingly the Flamingo has the best food in the lounge. While not full meals, when we were there they had baked chicken breasts and mac and cheese. All of the others we've been to have only had chicken wings and one other appetizer like item.

10. LOCALGAMBLER77

LOCALGAMBLER77 Local Las Vegan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In Las Vegas, I have found the lounges are uneven in their offerings. Sometimes, out of the blue, a full meal will appear. For example, I have been to the Rio on a random Thursday or Friday night and spaghetti, meatballs and salad was available. Other nights, just the usual pretzels, carrots and so forth. I find that Caesars has the best diamond lounge for food. They usually have a very good green salad -- but then chicken wings or eggrolls and the crudite and so forth. Flamingo is another touch and go. Sometimes a decent meal as described here (for Las Vegas standards) and sometimes just carrots and so forth.

The Seven Star lounges in Atlantic City and Hammond, Indiana are out of this world though. I imagine they are what diamond lounges used to be. Full dinners, table service, beautiful views (except the Caesars one) and so forth.

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    every lounge has the atleast chicken wings and one other hot itiem usualy from 4 pm to 6 pm

then u have the desserts and the rolls and other crap , nachos , greens, that are out to munch on
    you cant compare vegas to ac.

12. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got diamond at the end of my last trip, went to Flamingo's twice and that was the only one I had time to try. Visit one had chicken wings and a salad bar between 4 and 6. Day two was make your own beef tacos and a salad bar. The free beer was great and the desert table had cookies and cupcakes. Looking forward to January and enjoying this once again.

13. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Diamond Lounges at Caesar's, Paris and Harrahs are each much nicer than the one at Flamingo.

14. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes they are, but the food was better at the Flamingo.

15. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    everytime id go in the lounges they only had stuff like vegetables and bread with humus dip...occasionaly some chicken wings

havent been to the rio, but flamingo is not bad, they just dont have a bar which is why im not a fan of it. I dont go to PH either. usually only hit ceasars as i stay there and paris, im sure ill hit them all since its my girls first trip in october

i just wish all of the lounges had a better selection of hard alcohol

took a few pics years back, maybe next trip ill take some better photos as i was rushing and may have been a lil intoxicated

flamingo, the leather chairs are for 7*
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

paris from the bar corner
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

that becuase you dont go during the hot food time the other time the rest off the stuff is out

17. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that new at Flamingo? Those leather chairs are for 7 Stars?

18. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think i took those pics shorty after they renovated the room, it was May 2014, maybe they changed it since but there was little placards that read reserved for 7*..hard to see but one is on the table behind my friend sitting in the chair

19. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were in LV for NYE week....visited: Flamingo....the usual wings, meatballs, fruit, veggies & small desserts....it was ok & I am Diamond & sat in the leather chairs...? Rio.....very good drinks.....had the best margarita of the trip....in tall hurricane glasses....yum....food was more finger foods but well prepared. Harrah's....best food of the DL....baked spaghetti / fresh salad / queso & chips / veggies & small desserts. Flamingo was ok but didn't compare to Harrah's. Love the atmosphere in Paris best....good drinks but just finger foods.

20. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit them all this June

(And July--but only Caesars, Paris & Harrahs)
    Best ambiance: Caesars & Paris,no contest
    Best real food:Harrahs--bar fun to sit at too
    Windows:Rio (nice in daytime)
    Non-description: Planet Hollywood
    Worst overall: Flamingo--crowded, poor service, mystery meat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.