1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Canada!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Mayzie, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayzie

Mayzie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to Las Vegas many times over the last 14 years and I've been an MLife member for several years now. Looking at our options for hotel stays for our next visit this fall and noticed something new (I think) on the MLife web site. They list "Prevailing Rate" and "Tier Rate" for hotels now. I don't remember noticing "Prevailing Rate" before. Does anyone know what the difference is and why they are showing two options? Thanks!:wave:

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Mayzie from Mr. and Mississauga. :)

I think they are trying to bamboozle us with fake offers. I have like 30 of those in my Mlife offers now. Prevailing rate seems to be the sort of rack rate maybe? And Tier rate is based on your MLife tier. I probably would never book those, I'm lookin' for freebies!

3. Mayzie

Mayzie Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Royal Flusher,

I agree, the prevailing rate is usually very close to the hotel web site rate so I'm not sure why they think we need to have those posted to our Mlife accounts! I'll stick with my tier rate.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.