1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

PayTriple's NFL bets 2015-2016

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by PayTriple, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to start with a bankroll of $10K.
    I decided not to join the Westgate Super Contest because it looked liked too much work, having to come up with 5 picks each week.
    Instead, I'm going to try this strategy for the season: I'm going to go with the picks from the top 5 leaders of the contest. My understanding is that the contestants put their picks in by 11am on Saturday, and their picks are made public before the Sunday games.
    Or at least the contestants can see their competitor's picks before the Sunday games, in which case I know a few contestants and so I can get this information.
    But even if I can't get this info, my first pick will be Miami -3.5 vs Washington, but I'm wondering why the point spread is so low?

2. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first bet of the season, so the bankroll is down to $8,400.
    [​IMG]

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two thoughts. First, the line has moved. I got the Fins at -3 a week and a half ago. So there has been some movement. The other thought, DC is at home. Obviously, I liked that one too and bet it

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. firemanpete3

firemanpete3 Low-Roller

Saw it up to 4 on scoresandodds.com I'm sure it will go up by the time I get to vegas next week and put coin on it.

5. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My skins are going to shock people (insert rg knee joke)... No one knows what to expect with Captn Kirk....

I am just saying.... Fins dont really scare me and never have... they are an eh okay team....

With that being said... I think the skins either cover 3 or they get blown out !

6. TheCooler

TheCooler Professional Gambler and the Best Football Handica

Hey PT, or anyone else who wants to chime in, where do you place your bets online?

7. PayTriple

PayTriple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My cousin lives in Nevada so he has an account with one of the sports books. So technically it is his bets that are being made.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. chess

chess VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5dimes is a pretty decent site....

I know of another one, but I am not sure if I am aloud to provide that info :)

9. TheCooler

PM, please. If you don't mind.

10. pultzar

pultzar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PT, as a fellow Masshole, I support your guaranteed win! And furthermore I believe you should go ahead and place at least 10-4k more of those bets. Maybe next year we will be able to bet on the Sox to not be bottom 10.

11. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    5 dimes is a great site but the owner Tony is a piece of crap. Honestly the best US sites are bookmaker (betcris) and heritage (need a referral) but no US site is safe. PM me and I can answer any of your questions.

12. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hope you guys win it but isnt rule #1 not to bet against a home dog? Trust me, its not a homer pick for me since im a denver fan but love the game with Cousins starting at home. Plus, skins always play tough at home. Just some of my thoughts.

13. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck PT..That number of wins is lowest in years isn't it? And Brady suspension is still up in the air..
    Any thoughts on the Jets over Cleveland? Meadowlands will be loud as Jets fans hoping for new life with new coach new season.I see -2.5 am ready to go to -3 if I can find it in LV.

14. TheCooler

How convenient.

15. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really like the Bears under 7 wins (and I'm a huge Bears fan). Their offense and defense will both be B-A-D bad. Problem is its -200 for the under. Too steep of a price to lay IMO.

Broncos over 10 wins (-130)
    New Orleans over 8.5 (-140)
    SF under 7 (-215)

16. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  17. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Texans, Bills and Dolphins over. Pats at 10, possibly 11, but I learned long ago never to bet against Belicheck. Saints, 49ers, Bears under. Book it.

Nick:beer:

18. AngryDux

AngryDux Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fwiw I'm not a Dolphins fan by any means, so no bias here...but I really like the Dolphins O 8.5 Wins (-165) (Betonline.ag) and have them going 10-6 or 11-5 on the season, starting out either 5-1 or 6-0 through the first 7 weeks.

19. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree 100%. They are really starting to hit their stride. Great weapons at WR, and the defense was solid before Suh. 9-7 is a gift of a goal. I see 10-6 for the Fins, Pats and Bills. The Bills will surprise people. Lots of team speed and of course Rex!

Nick:beer:

20. reedy

reedy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    C'mon. Its the WASHINGTON REDSKINS....... I know you live in the area {as do I} but it seems every morning there's some issue with the team. They're a god damm embarrassment to area. The only NFL team that the skins play tough is themselves.

I've only ever lived in DC and LA. Someone please tell me that there are real sports towns out there in Murica that x100 better than the NOVA area????? Brings tears to my eyes....... don't get me started on the longdicking Nationals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.