1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Can't find redemption code link for redeeming MyVegas comp night at Mirage

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by elcortezzy, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elcortezzy

elcortezzy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am I blind or should I give up drinking beer? The instructions for redeeming a comp night on MyVegas at the Mirage state that I should go to mlife.com and sign in. After that, I'm supposed to find a "redemption code link" somewhere. But I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. blue808

blue808 Lahaina Strong.!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed one night each at the Mirage for my wife and myself. I referenced the MyVegas contact number 855-881-6074 that is listed in the VMB MyVegas FAQ post.

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?92752-MyVEGAS-F-A-Q

Have your MLife information and your credit card ready. If you have already purchased the reward, you can find your redemption code on the MyVegas Rewards page, upper right hand corner, click on My Purchases.

The operator who helped me was able to redeem both my wife's and my rewards and link the rooms together for us.

Good Luck..!!

3. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed a night at MB a couple days ago. The link came to me via email from MyVegas.

4. elcortezzy

elcortezzy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Blue and Kevin,

Your information is very helpful. But as it turns out, I decided not to stay at the Mirage after I learned that the bean counters there are testing an automated -- and apparently stingy -- system that decides when to comp drinks to bartop video poker players. Boo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.