1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

When does CET post your Harrahs Visa points?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by vegasloverfromatl, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasloverfromatl

vegasloverfromatl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,

Leaving for Vegas in less than three weeks. Have been using my Total Rewards Visa card like crazy the last few months and never can tell when the points are actually credited onto my rewards card. I have credit cards where the points are credited daily and some that credit once the bill drops. It looks like the Total Rewards Visa does not credit daily but I can't really tell when they credit onto my total rewards card either.

My next bill cuts off September 8 and we leave on the 12th. Hoping to get the credits from that bill onto my rewards card before I go. Would love if anyone knew the exact answer. I have checked my Total Rewards Visa site and can't find the answer and when I go onto my total rewards account on the CET website, the last statement it shows is July and that I earned 8416 points but I don't know at what point those were credited for use as comp (the day my bill drops vs. the day I make my payment vs. some random day). I hope I'm not confusing anyone because I don't know what to call my "rewards card" that I use when I gamble vs the Total Rewards VISA card where I'm trying to earn comps that go onto that reward card before I go. We use all of those comps to eat! Thank you for any insight!!

Justine

2. rayguy

rayguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Rewards Credits that you earn from using the Visa card should be getting credited each day. When you login to your TR account on the CET website, the balance in the top right should include all of your recent Visa spending. I do not believe it has any correlation to your billing cycle at all.

3. STPFan

STPFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The charges that are dated for the 22nd hit my husbands account today. So I would say they post daily a few days after they move from pending to charge.

4. vegasloverfromatl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That I understand. It goes onto the Visa as points but I don't think my Total Rewards balance in the top right corner changes every day though. That's what I thought didn't change until the bill drops. I am going to check today what is pending and see when it hits, if that total in the right corner changes. I will report back. Thanks

5. vegasloverfromatl

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi again,

I just found this on the Total Rewards site under FAQ:

Reward Credits earned from using the Total Rewards Visa post to your account within 5 business days of each purchase.

So...I will watch to see that happen. Retiredsoccermom- how did you know they were from the 22nd? Only because you know what he charged that day and your total in the top right hand corner went up? Or is there a detail of it somewhere that I can't find? I have another credit card where it shows that the points hitting my account daily in detail and was hoping that was the case here too.

6. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine show up 1-2 days after the charge goes through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.