1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Total Rewards Experts.. any Tricks for Navigating through Hotel Offer Codes?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by YOleven, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOleven

YOleven Tourist

Hi everyone.

I was looking through my Las Vegas hotel offers on the Total Rewards website, and when I select a specific offer (most are for 2 or 3 comp or discounted nights at LV properties) and go to the offer calendar, I'm presented with a monthly calendar that lists each day as either "offer available" with an orange flag, or as a "sold out". However, if I select a range of dates that are listed as "offer available", I often get a message stating "Your offer was not applied. We were unable to find room availability for your selection."

Is there some kind of trick to navigating through hotel offers on the TR website? Typically, I book rooms listed as COMP from the basic calendar without having to use an offer code, but with few comp offers showing on my basic calendar for an upcoming trip, I thought I'd check some of my TR offers / offer codes. That said, I haven't booked many offers associated with an offer code in the past, so I'm not familiar with any tips or tricks for navigating through and booking hotel offers associated with an offer code.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have encountered this as well.

I think it happens when you book something where the particulars are off. For instance I have a 2 nights free rooms offer code from the Linq for Sep-Oct. If I select it and try to book one night, it wont let me, but it will let me do two.

I'm guessing you have to book the # of nights in the offer or more, and it probably has to do with some of these offers having credits or free play attached.
    If its not letting you book something you feel you ought to be able to get, I'd call up reservations and clarify.

3. Firedew

Firedew Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just call and give them the offer code. Reservation will usually find the offer and book it for you. Worked for me before I started going through my CET host.

4. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 on calling reservations. I've also encountered issues on the website. Ask for VIP services or the marketing dept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.