1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Planet Hollywood

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by steelcity5044, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelcity5044

steelcity5044 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have any details on the Strip Suite at PH? 2 queen beds? 1 king only? Any info appreciated

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host told me they were going renovate to make some Strip Suites 2 queen. As far as I know, they are still 1 king. The bathroom has a large round tub. There is no door to the bathroom area. There is a sitting area with a 2nd TV. I personally do not like the location of the Strip Suites, as they overlook the pools. During pool season, it is very loud.

3. steelcity5044

steelcity5044 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yuck want two queens so strip suite is out.....and could care less about tub or TV area. Thanks for the information

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like a Resort Vista better than a Strip Suite, but they are all 1 King. PH has only 2 panoramic suites with 2 queens....all the others are 1 King. You can get a Resort room with 2 queens.

5. steelcity5044

steelcity5044 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. That is what we stayed in in the past but a supervisor was telling me maybe a strip suite, told him I needed 2 queens. The resort vista are very nice with xl bathroom and plenty of room for 2. Doubtful I will get panoramic suite considering labor day weekend and only 2 in the whole hotel.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree about the Resort Vista and its all we use now. Being at the end of the hall you will enjoy how much hall noise and adjoining room noise is eliminated.

You could squeeze in a rolling bed in the Resort Vista and maybe sleep 3 in the King and odd person out on the roller bed. :evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.