1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flying Allegiant tonight from Des Moines... Feeling Irritated....

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Sue24, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue24

Sue24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flight is scheduled to leave at 8:53.
    I have been sitting around all day.... antsy.... ready to GO!

This is a new time from DesMoines. We always left about 12:30pm. Now I feel like we have lost an entire day!!!

Well going to LV is good any way you get there, I guess. But this just seems so late!

Where has this plane been all day???

Thanks for allowing the rant.

2. westcanguy

westcanguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope you feel better after your rant. Your plane... that is already delayed 10 minutes and not leaving until 9:03PM is actually coming from Las Vegas and arrives just before 8pm. Why they need an hour to clean and prep the plane is beyond me.

Flightaware.com is a great tool to help track flights coming in and heading out of your location.

Have a great time in Vegas!

3. dvandentop

dvandentop VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sucks for sure they are taking off later now. I know how it sucks when they change the flight patterns. A bonus out of siojx falls is they now leave about 10 hours earlier on Thursday but for sunday return flights they come home at like 745am week no thanks. So looks like I will be buying one way tickets only with them.

I left alot of money at aria and bellagio slots good luck and get some back for me.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.