1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Multiple rewards, different properties

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JerryD, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are booked at Delano in October.
    I have 3 rewards for use at Mlife properties, 2 at Red Rock, and 2 at Palace Station. Red Rock and Palace will be used on separate days.

I am confused by the terms that are in place. Will I be able to redeem all 7 of these?

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most likely. It really depends on the terms of the 3 mLife rewards you chose and also whether you wait 24 hours after using the 2 rewards at either Palace Station or Red Rock rewards to redeem the other hotel.

4. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here's a list of my rewards, if it will help clarify. And in the order they will (plan) to be used:

Booked at Delano Saturday and Sunday.

$50 Monte Carlo dining credit on Saturday evening. One night stay required at ANY mLife property

Luxor breakfast or lunch buffet on Sunday. One night stay at mLife property.

Palace Station $30 off $60 at Charcoal room. Reservations 5pm on Sunday.
    And the free Tshirt.

Red Rock 2 free bowling games afternoon.

Red Rock Appetizer at T Bones (attempt to use with my mother's $30 off $60 reward). Reservations at 5pm. (May have to make changes to clear the 24 hr window).

Excalibur lunch buffet on Tuesday. No stay required.

Thanks for the replies.

5. jh46

jh46 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only problem I can see is the timing on the Red Rock rewards. I assume you are using them on the Monday, but you can't use more than 2 within a rolling 1 day period so your bowling would need to be moved to after supper instead of the afternoon. That is also assuming the bowling reward is under your name and not your mother's since if it was your mother's, then afternoon bowling would be fine.

6. JerryD

JerryD Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for catching that. The bowling was just a 'fill in' reward. I can surely cancel it, no loss on that one.

OR, I can drop the free Tshirt and free appetizer and still bowl in the afternoon.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.