1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

SW Renovations

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by aeb, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aeb

aeb Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone been to SW since it reopened following the renovations? We have a reservation in early September and are curious as to the changes that were made. The reservationist alluded to changes in the seating giving more tables a view of the water show.

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't. But I ate there on the Friday before the Monday it closed and the bartenders made it sound like it was going to be a very significant renovation. I look forward to seeing the results.

3. suebee

suebee Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there on Sunday (I believe it reopened on Friday) but I hadn't been there before to make a before/after comparison. What I can tell you is that I thought the inside was gorgeous (off white, bright, very elegant) and we sat outside which was like being on another planet. It was 106F at 930pm but the temperature on the patio area was perfectly comfortable. They have an air conditioning system that cools the outside area - I had no idea until we were there. The service and the meal were first class and the Kobe beef was absolutely amazing - I'm not sure how I can eat any other beef after having Kobe.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.