1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Can a CET host from Vegas also book you stuff in AC?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by lithium78, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lithium78

lithium78 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a host at Caesars Palace but I do most of my play in Atlantic City. Can that host also book me stuff there or do I need a host specifically for AC? Anybody have any experience with this stuff?

2. meliphilus

meliphilus Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had a host at Caesars for 2+ years. I am a low roller for host services and my host has lead me to think it's to my advantage to contact a host for services in another market (La.).

3. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My Vegas host used to be able to book me into any market (and be compensated for my play). My understanding that is no longer the case. If it is a Diamond aspiration or 7 star annual trip, your host can make arrangements for you.
    I have a different host for AC now.

4. DJ Ran

DJ Ran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your Vegas host can arrange your stay in AC or any CET property & your AC host can also make your Vegas arrangements. From my personal experience, I wouldn't recommend it. You're much better off having your Vegas host just making your Vegas arrangements. They are in Vegas, on the property and know all the details of that property. The have NO first hand experience on what's actually happening in AC. I made the mistake several years ago of having my AC host book my Vegas trip. It was a nightmare. All she basically did was book a room which I could have done myself. I did not receive a suite as promised and my charges weren't picked up on the back end.

5. LOCALGAMBLER77

LOCALGAMBLER77 Local Las Vegan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    RJ is correct

I totally agree with you. I am a Seven Stars and live in Las Vegas, so I have an Executive Host here, but I also have one in New Orleans where I go frequently and I have one in Atlantic City. Since I go to New Orleans frequently, my host there does all the booking, "Suiting" and so forth. Also, if there is a special event at that property, that host can easily get you into it. Then you don't have to worry about a limo picking you up at the airport and getting a suite.

6. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My old host at Flamingo told me he could only book Vegas, then about a year ago I got a new host at Flamingo, and he said he was good brand-wide. So, I asked him to set me up in New Orleans next month, and he made the room arrangements, and said that he sent my info to a host on site. We'll see how it pans out, but between my experience and those related in this thread, I guess it comes down to how invested your host(s) is (are). Best thing is to try both, and compare your experience. I imagine the local host can get you into the Led Zeppelin tribute band show on Tuesday night gratis, but maybe your needs are simpler.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.