1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double Total Reward Points to Pay for Bally's New Restaurants

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Blonde_4_ever, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were discussing in another thread that someone had heard that the new Bally's Restaurants Buca Cafe Italiano and Tequila Taqueria, charge 2-1 points if you pay with your Total Rewards points. Since we will be staying there soon and I had hoped to try one of them I wanted to know for sure so I wrote to them and got this response.

Thank you for writing Ballys Las Vegas.

It is my pleasure to assist you with your inquiry.

Unfortunately this is correct, when an outlet is leased and not owned by Caesar's Entertainment they can double the Total Reward credits used to pay.

I hope this information is helpful.

If there is anything else we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you,
    Have a Great Day!

So if we do eat there we will be paying cash because I am not paying $60 for a $30 meal!:thumbsdown:

2. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We found this out when we ate there a week ago. I had a $50 gift card and was going to pay the difference with comps. They had a sign at the hostess desk which stated you could use comps, but they were at the 2 for 1 rate. I just paid the difference with cash. I was surprised because the Buca at Bally's Atlantic City is 1 for 1 and I just assumed it would be the same.

3. shellieshoe

shellieshoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't see a sign at the Tequila Taq. I asked the server if they took TR points and all she said was "yes" and you get a discounted price. She never mentioned that you had to pay 2 to 1. The room bill was for $35 and when we checked out - we paid our total bill with points. When we got home - looked at the rc's and around 30 dollars plus was also deducted after we checked out. I called Bally's and they said they didn't know where it came from.
    Finally got the TR desk to run a report and it was another charge from the Teguila Bar.
    The nachos were awful too!

4. seemoreroyals

seemoreroyals Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And the nachos were only about half the size that they used to be before the restaurant was shut down and reopened. The nachos used to beef and loaded with cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and it was difficult for 4 people to eat them all. Now the nachos are a pile of chips and a smattering and sprinkling of cheese, dried out pieces of chicken, and a tiny bit of sour cream. They no longer give the free chips and hot sauce for 7 stars either. I doubt this place will still be in business a year from now. It was that bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.