1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

vista lounge at ceasars happy hour

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    one of the things vc never ran becuase they closed , and i think vegas bright decided not to do so here it is

Attached Files:

2. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it actually open now?

If so, where? Going back soon,so this would be nice.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes open over a month ago old shadow bar near furom shops accross from colisium, i would recomend fizz instead, they need to do a promtion for vista , buy a drink we wont makle you wait for 2 hours to get into our club or the dick doorman wont send you back to your hotel room to change your cloth

these are my personal opinoins ,actual ive been by there on weekdays and its been empty , dead as a door nail and im kinda happy as its own by hakkasan, first off omnia treats there costomers like shit so fuck vista 20$ drink lounge , theres nothing going on there but pictures of differnt views if you want go to mandarin oriental., ps just go the slot machine outside tip a dollar drink is free, also diamond and seven lounge is near by drinks are free

second better atmosphere at fizz and its ownd by elton john .

ps im hearing searssuckers or as i call it just a suckers place isnt doing to well either

rant over

have fun at vista

ps NOBU at ceasars rocks

4. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't think it sounds like my kind of place. I'll give it a miss too. Thanks for saving me from wasted time and money.

5. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been to vista but I had a fabulous drink at Fizz back in April. It was expensive -- about $19 -- but it was fabulous. I just looked at the website and I'm pretty sure it was the Fizz Noir.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i recomend fizz to people looking for non edm lounge type place for drinks, very chill, open durning early eving thru late nite also if u like champaigne they have for types by the glass , great way for friends to try champs they never would if the had to buy a 500 or 100$ bottle.

grate for 40 to 70 years olds

also there rugular alchole bottles arent that expensive either and also lite snacks.

its owned and decorated by elton johns husband from there person collection

its very small and intimate

call this my weekend vegas tip

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can sometime work a buy one get one free drink ticket at fizz .

but yes as said i recomend that to people looking for a classy bar without ******bags to have a nice relaxing drink.

i guess kinda what fountanas at bellagio was

8. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got one of those coupons but they said it applied to the well drinks, not the specialty drinks. If I could have 241 for those that would be sweet!

Agree with you re: the atmosphere and vibe. I had stayed at Caesars a half dozen times before going there the first time a few months ago after a concert. Music was nice, people were chill. I was there at the bar solo and there were couples on both sides of me. We all wound up chatting for a while with the bartender. I wish they served drinks like that in the Diamond Lounge!

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    an i did the same thing i think i sat at the bar or that middle round section, i did the house white wine so it was b o get free.

they did do a nice job on the place and no you kids so if your looking for an older atmosphers its a good place, very classy,

correct on the coupon, its limited to certian drinks, but still half is still half.

vista is nothing like fizz, but hey i just post what happing or throw out recomendations

glad u liked fizz.

its cool if you a champaigne drinker because they have all the top champs by the glass so you really can try the best out and not be sold by the name cystal every time

10. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the idea of trying different champagnes. I may do that next time.

11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  12. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. Thanks for the scoop!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.