1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone seen an eiffel tower discount besides ACG?

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by Tammy58, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone noticed a discount coupon for the Eiffel Tower at Paris other than the ACG? Any of the magazines out there have them? I don't want to bother buying the ACG just for this coupon it would just be a wash in price. I have all my other attractions, meals planned out with my LVA and mlife. Thanks for any info.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're staying at Paris, I'd be shocked if the CET coupon book you get when you check-in didn't have one.

3. mescalita

mescalita old and in the way...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sent you a PM

4. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny about those coupons at checkin...I haven't received a sheet in years. Not sure who is on their radar or if it depends on how you book. Mirage, Monte Carlo, Bally's, NYNY no coupons upon checkin for me anywhere. I may just ask the clerk if she has any when I check in. Thanks for the pms but I don't have the card that comes with the book...makes me a Paranoid Polly trying to use a coupon that says you must show card when used. I found coupons online but they expired earlier this year. I will grab any little coupon books I find in the cab and at the monorail station.

5. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you check into any cet property on the strip other than paris you should get one on your coupon sheet on check in.

6. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tix4tonight usually has them - website says average is 63%off. Also found several references to 2/1 coupon in coupon books in Taxi's and hotel lobbies. Hope that helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.