1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nora's restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by luckydude, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckydude

luckydude Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend of mine that frequents Vegas a lot recently recommended Nora's restaurant on Flamingo. He said it is so good that if i didn't like it he would reimburse me for my dinner. That is a pretty strong endorsement, but I would still like to know what others think of Nora's.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  2. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had many a great meal at Nora's. But I can't comment in a contemporary fashion as it's now been many years since our last visit.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's on our list but we haven't made it there yet. It's on our list because a bartender friend swears by the place. He's a regular.

4. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have dined at Nora's on 4 occasions (lunch and dinner) and each time the food has been excellent. And the service is topnotch.

It truly is a neighborhood gem.

5. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think if a friend guaranteed to cover my tab, I'd try it and not bother asking anyone else. As long as you know it's a traditional neighborhood joint with booths on one side and tablecloths on the other, portions are large, and the salad comes family style, that's about all there is to say. it has been 3 or 4 years since I went but I doubt it has changed much.

6. 21wins

21wins VIP Whale

Went to Nora's 2 weeks ago. it was great. Had baked ziti and my wife had lasagna. Both were excellent. As was the garlic bread that was brought to the table. Service was quick and friendly. Also loved the casual atmosphere. Pricing was very reasonable.
    Can't wait to go back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.